Foot long

at the regular parties, guys can spectate and j/o, and touch, etc... the guys with the big cocks also attend those as well.
www.allmaleparty.com

but the big cock parties are specific to the guys with big cocks and experienced bottoms who can ride or suck them.

also, there will be more to look at when i do some filming this month. i have had a nice response from the hung guys on this site, i am looking forward to doing some fun pix and vid clips with them and my regular bunch of hung guys & exhibitionists

:)
 
I've not seen a cock over 12" (30cm) erect. That said - I have seen two beautiful 10" cocks, both uncut with plenty of foreskin coverage, even fully erect. And both were on handsome French-Canadian men. I had the fantastic chance to experience both 10" dicks stuffed into my ass and it was amazing. I can only explain it as a sensation of being completely full - stuffed to the max inside of ass. One of the 10" dicks was a point arrow head shape cock that was narrow at the tip and very very thick at the base.

Both men rimmed my ass for ages before entering me and I honestly say - their dicks slide into me easily without any lube other than their spit. Uncirumcised men enter my ass much more easily than circumcised. The sensation between cut/uncut is totally different.
 
at the regular parties, guys can spectate and j/o, and touch, etc... the guys with the big cocks also attend those as well.
www.allmaleparty.com

but the big cock parties are specific to the guys with big cocks and experienced bottoms who can ride or suck them.

also, there will be more to look at when i do some filming this month. i have had a nice response from the hung guys on this site, i am looking forward to doing some fun pix and vid clips with them and my regular bunch of hung guys & exhibitionists

:)

Thats a good one!

Good Luck with that!
 
Almost.... I think if i pull my toes back...I....might...just...
 
i host several private big cock parties in nyc and other cities for gay and bi men. criteria to get in is 9" long or longer, or 6" thick or thicker.. bottom guys have to be experienced in being able to handle a big huge thick cock. i even offer a FREE membership to attend to guys who are a real 10" (measured from the top) or more.

now, since i see all of these big slabs of meat (i dont hate working in gay erotica LOL) i can say that most guys who are super-hung fall in the 8.5 - 9.75 range. though.. i have come across SEVERAL 11", some 12", about 5 who were 13" and one guy who was a WHOPPING 14" (this was a dutch businessman who was able to hide that thing until he took it out... at first i really thought it was a dildo... LOL). i do have some guys who attend who are super thick. one guy is 7" in length, but is 7.5" in girth. another guy is 8" thick.

most guys arent more than 10" long though. though, some DO exist :)

im doing one party (filmed) in october in nyc, and two (one filmed, one nonfilmed) in november. so far, most guys are in the 9" range, with two who are 10".

i'm gonna be doing some pix and video clips this month in nyc with the exhibitionistic ones, so hopefully i can post some soon...

if any of you guys want to join in let me know as i am looking to include more diverse big cocked guys who want to show it off on camera. (i will also offer a free membership to my parties to gay or bi guys who meet me via this site who want to cum to my parties)

1Bigg1, this is who I was referring to
 
I knew it! Trevor's had a WEEK and no response!!

I posted several pictures here awhile back using a ruler and got pelted with eveything from using a metric ruler to using photoshop to using a dildo. I know what I have and if eveyone doesn't believe me that's really ok.
I don't spend much time here anyway just because of that.
It get's really old anyway. Several owners of very large cocks that I am friends with don't use LPSG anymore for that very reason.
I might post another ruler pic, I haven't decided yet.

Trevor
 
Hi all :)

I don't think it's nice idea to offend really endowed men :)
This is "Large Penis Support Group" .. site for large penis holders!!

After I have found King Dong pic on the net, I can believe anything.
I don't know if the King Dong picture is faked or not, though.

Just suggestion.
 

Attachments