Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not straight, so I'll have to fall in the "Gay-Guy-That-Thinks-JustHangin'-Has-A-Cock-And-Bod-So-Hot-I'd-Pay-To-Fly-From-Australia-To-Meet-Him-In-His-Airport-Bathroom-And-Give-Him-A-Blowjob-That-Would-Loosen-His-Teeth" category.

Just sayin'.
Hellboy0 said it the funniest!

SunDude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WOW JustHangin' -Awesome body, and great unit to of course. It's not something to be touched, its something to be worshiped, hehe

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple of the private messages i have gotten, got me thinking about something......... im a str8 guy, and some of the msgs are from gay men asking me if i get something from having a homosexual looking at me and saying something nice..... and the truth is HELL YEAH! YOU GUYS ARE MORE SELECTIVE THAN MOST WOMEN ( at least all my gay friends are really picky XD AND EVEN MORE IF THEY ARE HOT!! then they would only consider to date only photoshop-like men )

Getting complements from good looking guys is actually, pretty rewarding! at least for me... dont know how other str8 guys feel

SO THANK YOU GUYS!!!!! YOU R AWESOME hehehe:biggrin1:

Well, after looking through your pics here on LPSG I would definitely take you home for a night. You're hot.

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not straight, so I'll have to fall in the "Gay-Guy-That-Thinks-JustHangin'-Has-A-Cock-And-Bod-So-Hot-I'd-Pay-To-Fly-From-Australia-To-Meet-Him-In-His-Airport-Bathroom-And-Give-Him-A-Blowjob-That-Would-Loosen-His-Teeth" category.

Just sayin'.

Glad to hear that there are some straight guys that get the meaning of a compliment!
wood love to join you guys in a 3some. we can use a handicap stall

sinfulta

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This stuff always makes me curious sometimes. True "JustHanging" is a good looking straight guy and he does get comments from other gay men.

On the other hand Gay men want what they can't have like any other person would/does.

For instance.... I'm not nearly as attractive as "JustHanging", but If my slider was 99% straight and 1% gay would that change things? Would I get more comments/offers from guys? I think so.

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This stuff always makes me curious sometimes. True "JustHanging" is a good looking straight guy and he does get comments from other gay men.

On the other hand Gay men want what they can't have like any other person would/does.

For instance.... I'm not nearly as attractive as "JustHanging", but If my slider was 99% straight and 1% gay would that change things? Would I get more comments/offers from guys? I think so.
hey guy your smoking hot your self & i hope you dont mind that cuming from a gay guy , although you dont put yourself on display you have an incrdible smile nice lipps and georgous eyes

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media

I find it hard to believe that you don't get your fair share of comments/offers from other guys. I don't know what your percentage is but still think you are a good looking guy regardless of where your 1% is on the scale. :biggrin1:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Just sayin'.

Glad to hear that there are some straight guys that get the meaning of a compliment!

Hey, buddy, you left certain words out that I know apply such as : Sleazy-Hawg-Cocked-Tattoed-Tit-Pierced-Slut-Bottomed-Cock-Sucking-Man-Whore. Or are those our private terms of endearment? :biggrin1:

So as not to steal the thread, I always try to identify the person's preference so that my compliments/comments don't border on being crude.

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, buddy, you left certain words out that I know apply such as : Sleazy-Hawg-Cocked-Tattoed-Tit-Pierced-Slut-Bottomed-Cock-Sucking-Man-Whore. Or are those our private terms of endearment? :biggrin1:

:frown1: I'm sleazy???