for guys who trim or shave

D

deleted110426

for guys who trim or shave what prompted you to initially start trimming your bush?

Did a gf or partner suggest a trim, other guys in locker room had done so, etc.......

My bodybuilding and overall cleanliness made me keep it up.

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
I trim because if I don't, the long hairs get hung up on my cock skin and get pulled whenever my dick stirs in my pants. It hurts a little but it's mostly uncomfortable and distracting. It's not always easy to discretely put your hand down your pants to adjust things.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I started trimming the bush right after high school because I was always getting crotch hairs stuck in my pants zipper. But I only started shaving cock and balls recently as I had a lady friend who strongly preferred that. Thought it was a total pain, but she was worth it. Then she moved away and, though I was saddened to lose my regular sex kitten, I took solace in the fact that I wouldn't have to shave any more. I let the hair grow back and to my surprise found that I missed the shaved feel and look. So now I'm back to shaving again, for no other reason than it has become my own personal preference.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
Been shaving my big balls since is was 15. I am 33 now. Right now I am completely shaved because my girlfriend asked me to and I agreed. I like it, but when and if I re-grow a bush, it will be trimmed and neat

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I trim fairly regularly. I think I share a lot of the same reasons as the others here. I like the appearance of my package when everything is nicely trimmed and feel that it's a part of making myself look and feel good. It's also a comfort issue, as when I have a full bush, my underwear gets very uncomfortable. No matter what the reason, I've been doing it for about 5 years now and have never looked back!

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Time to start preparing for warmer weather -- experiencing the 4th day in a row above freezing temperatures, the ice has disappeared from the lake -- I discovered that I enjoy being shaved smooth while exposing myself in clothing-optional public areas. First observed completely clean-shaven cocks in 2001 at clothing-optional beach, and I thought it looked a bit "strange". It didn't take much time until I began admiring the "clean"-look, and I became courageous enough to try the clean-look for myself. Sure enough, I had to experience the itching stubble aggravation, again --- 25+years prior, I had experienced the "burn" after a female friend shaved me.

Over the years, I've learned numerous techniques to keep smooth and bare without suffering the irritation of stubble growth. The effort is well worth it, due to the greater sensual stimulations.

Alpha-1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i get to wooley my gf won't go near it, so i trim occasionally. Tried shaving clean a couple times but can't deal with the itchy grow back.