For the Record:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I disagree.

With everyone.

I dissagree with those people over there, and these people over here. I dissagree with the people on my side, and the people on the opposing side. I dissagree with my best friend. I dissagree with my worst enemy.

I do NOT tow the company line. If you think i'm kidding, ask any of my friends, family, co-workers, house-mates, casual acquaintances. I am 100% serious.

NOW: WOULD EVERYONE KINDLY STOP THEIR FUCKING BICKERING, STATE THEIR RESPECTIVE DIFFERENCES, ACCEPT THEIR DIFFERENCES, AND MOVE THE FUCK ON? THANK YOU!

The end.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree.

With everyone.

I dissagree with those people over there, and these people over here. I dissagree with the people on my side, and the people on the opposing side. I dissagree with my best friend. I dissagree with my worst enemy.

I do NOT tow the company line. If you think i'm kidding, ask any of my friends, family, co-workers, house-mates, casual acquaintances. I am 100% serious.

NOW: WOULD EVERYONE KINDLY STOP THEIR FUCKING BICKERING, STATE THEIR RESPECTIVE DIFFERENCES, ACCEPT THEIR DIFFERENCES, AND MOVE THE FUCK ON? THANK YOU!

The end.
um okay

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree with those that agree with you, but I only agree with those that conditionally disagree with you.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So who do you agree with?

Everyone.

This can only mean you have no opinions.
Like me, fr'instance.:cool:

Quite the oposite. I have many opinions, and they are strong. I'm quite opinionated, you see.

How does one "tow a company line"? Grab one end, and pull?

This is the best question you've ever posed. Unfortunately, i'm so struck by the depth of your cognisance, that i've nothing to say in response.

You know you love me.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I disagree.
With everyone.

This can only mean you have no opinions.

Quite the oposite. I have many opinions, and they are strong. I'm quite opinionated, you see.

Well, if you have so many opinions, just through the law of averages, why don't some of the opinions you hear 'out there' sometimes concur with your own? Sounds like your opinions are a bit 'portable,' that they move from an occasional point of correspondence to something different. And since they shift, they're not really 'your' opinions.

You're an angry little pile of woodchucks, aren't you?:rolleyes:

JBT says: No.