Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ive been with one uncut guy. he didnt hvae enough to dock. so disappointing
Here is my uncut cock docking a cut one!
Its great!
Want to see my uncut docking other uncuts!
let me know
Carlos P1200067.JPG
P1200063.JPG

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great pics in this thread. I've never dated an uncut guy but I've always really wanted to so I could put my entire cock head in his foreskin like this. I would love to dock with a guy and cum in his foreskin and then eat the cum out of it.

I love to dock and the best part is when the guy shoots his load into my foreskin. I can feel the force of his cum hitting my head. Plus the feeling of all that cum, especially when both of us cum at the same time. So hot.

More than happy to share my foreskin with you if you ever get to San Francisco. What can I say, I am a giver. lol.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God

vergalaire

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to dock and the best part is when the guy shoots his load into my foreskin. I can feel the force of his cum hitting my head. Plus the feeling of all that cum, especially when both of us cum at the same time. So hot.

More than happy to share my foreskin with you if you ever get to San Francisco. What can I say, I am a giver. lol.

Its sure very erotic to shoot both cocks milk into the docking foerskin pouch! The mixing of both milks is so exciting, more when you feel the soft sack full of milk!

Please attach a few pics of your bare cock showing off its foreskin! I would love to see what our docking would look and feel like!

Carlos

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Docking is fun, no doubt about it. The few uncut guys I've docked with seemed to find it cool & a little amusing at how much response they get (from uncut guys) with so little effort on their part.

If anyone's interested, there are a few toys available that let two guys jerk/wank together. Some can sort of simulate docking. BlokeToys seems to have the most in one place. Tom of Finland and Titen Men also have a vibrating dual stroker.

https://bloketoys.co.uk/en/24-mutual-masturbation?id_category=24&n=60

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
8710001.jpg

stuartfife

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I might guess this is fun. My problem is that when someone tries to dock with me, I get hard enough to push his cock head out and then thats it, I’m done. I can get my thumb in with no problems though.

Yeah, sounds about right when I've tried it too. I have plenty of foreskin to cover my own head without being tight at all, but not enough to share when hard.

Reactions: Summer of 1973