didier

Just Browsing
Media
Hello,
I have a weird problem concerning my foreskin,
I am not circumsized and when my penis is erect,
my foreskin is over my head of my penis. I can't put the head
of the penis out of the foreskin if you know what I mean, I can only
do this when my penis is not hard. I don't think this is normal or is it?
And I don't think I get as much stimulation as you guys because I don't
stimulate my head directly, but only through the foreskin that doesn't move.
I think it's because my foreskin isn't wide enough. I tried to put my foreskin backwards when I wasn't erect and then get an erection, but that HURTS like HELL ! I don't know what to do and I'm not intending to go to a doctor with this ...

wannabigman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you probly need a circumsion.now dont panic right away. i was able to pull my skin back over time. but if its a bother you can cut it. local or general anesthesia.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why are you NOT planning on going to he doctor?

Pain != Good (unless you're a masochist, and into discipline, but that's a different thread)

It boggles my mind that a guy would absolutely NOT consider going to see a doctor if he has a problem that's causing him pain and discomfort.

There is no embarrassment or shame in going to see a doctor because you're in pain. Either way, I'm not even going to speculate as to what might be wrong with you. I'm not a doctor. You, however, need to go see one.

didier

Just Browsing
Media
I think you guys don't fully understand...
My penis doesn't hurt when I have an erection, let's make that clear.
I only said that i ONCE or TWICE tried to get a boner WHILE my foreskin wasn't over my head, and my foreskin wasn't wide enough so it hurted :p.
It's kind of hard to explain my problem.

See if I get an erection and my dick is hard, it's noprblem and I can jo etc. but when I look at video's I see that uncut ppl can move their foreskin up and off their head, and I cant. When I have a hardon with my foreskin over my head, I can't get my foreskin off my head because basicly, it isn't wide enough I think (my foreskin).
That's why it hurted so much when I did my foreskin off my cock while having no hardon, and then get a hardon, because my foreskin was getting stretched alot.

And I don't want to get circumsized or somethin, I just want to know if there are ppl with thesame problem and if there are ways to make your foreskin wider.

Hey mate, this is a reasonably common problem with some uncut guys, probably more so if they have thicker penis or large knobs. I had the problem, which I noticed early teens when I first started getting erections. Over time I worked on getting hard and slowing pulling it back, stretching the skin.... you may need some steroid creme to help keep the skin moist and encourage repair, as it will get sore and a bit damaged. The best way to stretch is when flaccid, just grab the skin and gently stretch it as far in each direction as you are comfortable with, no pain no gain, but don't do yourself damage, if it gets uncomfortable, stop and leave it a day or so to heal. It's a slow process, but I think it was better than being cut.

Hey mate, this is a reasonably common problem with some uncut guys, probably more so if they have thicker penis or large knobs.

Good advise uncutaussie. Don't know where the chap is from but hopefully a good physician in his area can prescribe him the steroid creme to help and let him first try working it out this way as oppose to immediately chopping it off.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am not circumsized and when my penis is erect,
my foreskin is over my head of my penis. I can't put the head
of the penis out of the foreskin if you know what I mean, I can only
do this when my penis is not hard. I don't think this is normal or is it?
It appears you have phimosis; which is the medical term for a foreskin that won't retract. Good news: It can be fixed without cutting it. Bad news: You should go to a physician, anyway. Hopefully, you don't live in USA.:redface:

See also: How should phimosis be treated?
I tried to put my foreskin backwards when I wasn't erect and then get an erection, ...
You should avoid doing that, for now.

didier

Just Browsing
Media
It appears you have phimosis; which is the medical term for a foreskin that won't retract. Good news: It can be fixed without cutting it. Bad news: You should go to a physician, anyway. Hopefully, you don't live in USA.:redface:

See also: How should phimosis be treated?You should avoid doing that, for now.
And why is that? :p

And no I don't live in the USA, for whatever reason :p

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He brought up the US issue because if you go to a doc there with your condition, they'll just take the knife to your foreskin without asking!!!

Go the non-surgical way and keep your foreskin. I guarantee you can stretch your foreskin permanently if you're patient and save it for all of the fun you've grown used to.

I repeat what SteveHd said: AVOID CUTTING THAT SKIN!

sex101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hey, i had the same prob, there should be a post somwhere here that i started, anawy its more or less gone now and i can retract forskin completly when errect without dicomfort, just take your time to bring it back a little more daily while hard, try some kind of lube on the head if there is major discomfort so you can slide the skin easier also the shower and bath is a good place. it should gradually stretch untill there is no longer a problem, without the need to get cut or see doctor.
well it workrd for me

S

SirConcis

Didier,
<br><p>
You definitely have phimosis. And leaving your foreksin retracted during erection (which causes you pain) can also result in paraphimosis which requires emergency surgery (it will cut off circulation to the glans).
<br><p>
is you are still or just out of puberty, the steroid creams and stretching MAY loosen your foreskin to make it easily retractable. It can take weeks of months.
<br><p>
Circumcision will solve the problem for sure. You can choose to only have the tight area of the foreksin removed, (leaving only part of glans exposed when soft) or get the full circumcision.
<br><p>
Why ? Because having a fully functioning foreksin (or circumcised) provides far greater fun with your penis without fear if it hurting if you pull on the skin too tard.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And why is that? ...
I don't trust USA doctors to be objective. I fear they'll say "We need to schedule surgery right away ..." without any consideration.

Disregard SirConcis's post(s) and anyone else who recommends circumcision. If they can't respect your stated desire then you have no use for them.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
try steching your foreskin over time when your not hard but pull it in both directions not just to widen the opening.......try giving it some length too as it will create extra skin for when it does fully retract.

i think if i had that prob id be having it cut off however.

id a str8 friend many years ago whos teenage son had this problem....he had obviously not been paying too much attention to personal hygiene as he got an infection inside his foreskin and very well nearly lost the glands due to the damage it done.......however after surgery to remove the foreskin he had to be slightly reconstructed.

so message to all you str8 boys.......make sure you wash your cheesy bits all the time.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't trust USA doctors to be objective. I fear they'll say "We need to schedule surgery right away ..." without any consideration.

Disregard SirConcis's post(s) and anyone else who recommends circumcision. If they can't respect your stated desire then you have no use for them.

I totally agree with SteveHD. The majority of SirConcis's posts have had to do with a fascination with foreskins...and their CIRCUMCISION.:eek:

didier

Just Browsing
Media
I totally agree with SteveHD. The majority of SirConcis's posts have had to do with a fascination with foreskins...and their CIRCUMCISION.:eek:

we should lock him up! :p
Nah j/k,
thanx for all the replies allready ! But I still don't know how to do the stretching thing ...

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Much of the info you want has to do with men 'restoring' what was removed without their permission. You're only wanting to gain a teeny bit more room so should be faster and easier.

Google on Foreskin Restoration, tugging, or stretching. You might not need to buy anything at all, just do some regular tugging to get that skin going. You'll find a lot of advice and much of it is free!

This website has a lot of interesting info: foreskinrestoration.info. Also, check out the organizations NORM - The National Organization of Restoring Men or Foreskin - Are You Missing Something?. Should be able to email them about your questions too.

If you got any more questions, feel free to private message me. I'll send along some websites, etc that might be useful.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Cost-effective Treatment of Phimosis - Pediatrics

The thing they don't mention is that you can treat it yourself for free. You know how those ladies in Africa get those huge disks in their lips? Well, your foreskin is a lot more stretchable than lips. Just use something that can be washed easily. Soap and water will do - anything that will fit comfortably and can be worn for awhile. Your fingers will work of course, but that looks funny out in public. I'd try some kind of flexible tubing and then very gradually go up in size. It may take several weeks or months, but if you're like most of us, you've got a lot more time than money.

localguy62

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep, the US dr's will want to cut your skin off, don't let them! You'll be pissed at yourself forever! Do the streching, it'll work over time. try some vitamin E oil on that puppy, that will soften the skin and help with the streching.