Foreskin restorers only

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Never saw a post like this. No arguments, etc in here please. This is a thread only for those who are doing foreskin restoration, have done restoration, or are interested.

Speak your mind, whatever is on it.

I started probably about 3 years ago, I had a real tight circ as a baby, never really had any problems with it but just want a foreskin and was mad I didn't have the choice.

My goal is reliable coverage when flaccid.

I had great results using the cat ii ro for a few months daily, loosened the skin up quite a bit. I been on and off since then. Ttape never really worked for me. The tlc tugger was pretty good and I used it for a few months for some extra results. Ive been using a dtr daily for the last few weeks with good results, I get rollover occasionally when i sit down, but other than that, i dont.

It is amazing pulling it over my head when jerking off or having a blowjob and having it pulled up.

Its hard to stay motivated just because it does interfere with everyday life and I can't wear it at the gym or athletic activites. I am trying to get back into a routine but its just hard with an active lifestyle.

Haven't noticed much difference in sex because I always use condoms and cant really get gliding action, but i notice some rollover sometimes in my fleshlight.

I got a supporting and interested gf although I haven't really been doing much lately.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
The lobster effect is really the only problem I get with the dtr and somedays I will get it rapidly in a couple hours yet other days, it'll be fine almost all day. Usually a break is in order when it happens.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I restored for about five years, off and on, starting with a homemade tugging device. I bought a DTR a couple of years ago and have to say it was the best investment I ever made. I use it mostly as a tugger. Tugging seems to give quicker results. the fact that you only have just achieved roll over in three years, tells me you haven't been consistant. I have full flaccid coverage and some erect coverage. we are the exact same size 7"x 6".
The best advice I can give you si to take sick to it attitude and forget about it. Just do it. The more consistant you are about tugging the more skin you will gain. It seemed like forever, when I was restoring, but now it was all worth it. I love the new look of my penis. Hang in there

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
the fact that you only have just achieved roll over in three years, tells me you haven't been consistant.
Everybody's different, and genital cutting makes us even more different. Please let's not tell others what kind of progress they should be making because you don't know how tight his cut is, how large his glans is, how stretchy his skin is, grower vs. shower, etc. A lot of factors influence restoration progress.

fak_et I have been over the DTR website, but cannot seem to find how much he charges for them. I see the email link. Is that the only way to get pricing? How much did you pay for yours?

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My goal is reliable coverage when flaccid.
Well, we can't regrow the frenulum, so how reliably the new slack stays over the glans is something we may need to compromise on. My skin looks nicely puckered, like I could pass for intact in a line-up, but if the skin nudged by clothing or other contact, or if I start to get erect, that skin is not necessarily staying over the glans.

As someone who has had body part amputated, I'm OK with the accomodation of wearing a retainer at all hours so I never get uncovered accidentally. It's perfectly comfortable and discreet enough. Just wear it.

I think it also serves to help shape your result. The body's cells are constantly replacing themselves. Cells in the dermis layer divide to make more cells, while cells at the epidermis slough away. If, at the moment a cell divides, your skin is constrained to a desired shape, then the copy and original must situate themselves in the 3d matrix of cells in an orietnation which minimizes stress, that is, in conformance to the restraint. In other words, just like in Chinese foot binding, retaining your foreskin can lead to the skin taking on the shape of the retainer.

So I say, once you start restoring, NEVER go with your skin not rolled forward over the glans again, except for urination, bathing, and intimacy.

-Ron

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I probably have enough to stay covered with a retainer. I might try that, Ive ordered a few sizes of o rings but never got one that works well. I wish i could get a cheap variety pack to figure out the right size and just buy a ton of them.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
foreskin restoration: why?

Is there such thing as umbilical cord restoration? seriously. I'm pissed that I never had a choice in that matter. :(

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
foreskin restoration: why?

Is there such thing as umbilical cord restoration? seriously.(

No comparison.

Your umbilical cord is designed to necrotize and fall off, together with the placenta, even if it's never cut. True for everyone. Your foreskin doesn't; it's an integral part of your penis. And a normal penis has moving parts. seriously.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah but belly buttons are a human contrivance that should be ABOLISHED!

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm talking about outies, specifically. Those are an abomination.