Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... is a soft dick more atractive
with or without foreskin - or depends this on other reasons?

It's entirely dependent on the subjective view of the beholder, and on that you will find at least as many different views as there are types of penises. Cut or uncut, the human penis is a wonder to behold (and hold, for that matter) and yours is just as wonderful as any other could be.

jonsing45

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm still pissed that I'm cut... I feel that people who are uncut still have better sex since it's soo sensitive. I've only had sex with one person who was uncut. I loved it. It's rare in my parts.

D_Lee_Schlonga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I´m happy to be not circumcised!
By the way, what do you think, is a soft dick more atractive
with or without foreskin - or depends this on other reasons?

http://www.lpsg.com/members/alexgf/albums/my+best+friend/711824-hung.html

I find dicks wíth foreskin more attractive.
Uncut ones mostly have ugly scars from the circumcision.

I also think that babies shouldn't be circumcised at birth. Every male should decide it for themselves whether they want that circumcision or not.
Of course, when they're 18+.​

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think your uncut penis is awesome. I was cut as a "corrective" procedure for hypospadias at the age of 14. Damn sure wish I still had the hood. Your penis is totally lickable, and I'd be glad to slurp my way around you anyday.

eorpach

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You've a great looking manhood, Alex.

I too prefer uncut - its the best of both worlds as it's easily hidden when you want to access all areas.

On the downside my stretchy foreskin can really get in the way when wearing a condom - it seems to take up more than its fair share of the condom shaft so regular-sized condoms just don't cut it for me.

Being uncut has its plus points though - LPSG users seem to believe that my stretchy foreskin is the best thing about my endowment!

samsone1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some do, mine doesn't. Foreskin can be barely covering the head soft so when errect looks cut. A guy with a lot of overhand will look uncut either way. EITHER WAY GUYS, KEEP 'M CLEAN. UNCUT PUSH BACK TO PEE, WIPE WITH TISSUE BEFORE COVERING IT BACK UP.

I'm sure this is a stupid question but I'm gonna ask it anyway. If your uncut doest most of the foreskin go away making it look like a cut cock when its hard?

MauriceLacroix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm sure this is a stupid question but I'm gonna ask it anyway. If your uncut doest most of the foreskin go away making it look like a cut cock when its hard?
No, it differs... some have a short foreskin and some have longer. Some can be hard while the glans os completely covered and some looks just like cut while hard.

Check the CI (Coverage Index)
Foreskin Coverage Index