Foreskin

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love foreskin. I've been blessed with a long one which goes over the tip when erect.
Not easy finding another guy with the same as I'd love to have a wank with someone similar

This is my experience/impression too. Cocks that manage to stay fully covered when erect, like yours,@UncutViking 's and mine, are not easily found. They are certainly out there, but few and far between.

flatingcouple

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FC6B336C-3030-4C0D-84BC-8FE95DFBAF5D.jpeg
This is my experience/impression too. Cocks that manage to stay fully covered when erect, like yours,@UncutViking 's and mine, are not easily found. They are certainly out there, but few and far between.
Mine does ;)

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

We should definitely include @Zebratos in this list too

Zebratos

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Certainly. I only wish he was on LPSG more often showing that intact beauty of his ; )
Count your blessings, cityson, I have recently developed my profile with many more photos. Now there is even a separate album dedicated to foreskin fun!

Also, I am now popping by LPSG at least once a week! Thanks to @UncutViking who pushed me in the right direction.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Count your blessings, cityson, I have recently developed my profile with many more photos, and am now popping by at least once a week! Thanks to @UncutViking who pushed me in the right direction.

I have a feeling @UncutViking had to push rather hard before you moved in the right direction ; )
In any case, big thanks to him and you!

Zebratos

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a feeling @UncutViking had to push rather hard before you moved in the right direction ; )
In any case, big thanks to him and you!
Haha, well there is a saying, you know, something about horses having to be lead.

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Attachments