Foreskins

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never saw my glans 'til I was 9 or 10. Up 'til then, the foreskin was attached to it sort of the way your fingernail is attached to your finger. I don't guess I really understood that it was supposed to be retractable before then, since I was the only uncut member of my family or friends and no one else had any experience to share with me about how things were supposed to be.

It slowly became retractible, probably helped by increasingly frequent nocturnal erections and self-exploration.

Before puberty it was a bit of an anteater, it looked like my dick had a dick. Now it's more of a "peeker," the only time the tip of the foreskin is completely closed is when it's really, really cold.

Reactions: cntrlflcheez2o16

riddick81: After reading all these posts concerning foreskins, I surely do feel like I'm really missing out on a LOT by not having a foreskin!!!   Would surely like to know just how it feels to mastruvate with a long foreskin. Know of any artificial method to simulate a foreskin to try and get the sensations of a REAL
foreskin????   HELP!!! Hi, Luke, this is FRank. You have a foreskin - please tell me all about it!!!! I'm still at CMDFRank@msn.com

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first method that comes to mind is to become friends with an uncut guy. Now, lets see, finding one might be a 'touchy' situation. Go to the personals division of the forum and post what you're looking for and give your locality. Who knows, a willing teacher might be waiting, riddick81. Or, go to Google and find a site demonstrating and explaining the foreskin. If you're in memphis give me a call. ::)!

Luke

riddick81: Hi Luke,
Thanks for the advice. We've talked before via E-Mail. Always enjoy our chats. You contribute a lot to any discussion - very knowledgeable on lots of genital subjects. I'm 82, married, still
having intercourse and jacking off in between. Trying to raise my frequency of masturbation from twice a week to six times a week. Will let you know if I can keep it up (no pun intended!).
Please get back to me at CMDFrank@msn.com. I live in Santa Ana, CA - a long way from TN!! Best regards, Frank

riddick81: Hi Luke,
Thanks for the advice. We've talked before via E-Mail. Always enjoy our chats. You contribute a lot to any discussion - very knowledgeable on lots of genital subjects. I'm 82, married, still
having intercourse and jacking off in between. Trying to raise my frequency of masturbation from twice a week to six times a week. Will let you know if I can keep it up (no pun intended!).
Please get back to me at CMDFrank@msn.com. I live in Santa Ana, CA - a long way from TN!! Best regards, Frank

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=riddick81 link=board=health;num=1075086766;start=20#23 date=02/15/04 at 12:47:38]Hi Luke,
Thanks for the advice. You contribute a lot to any discussion - very knowledgeable on lots of genital subjects. [/quote]
Hi, Frank: Gosh, thanks for the kind words, my friend. I question my being knowledgeable re. genital subjects, but I promise the interest is firm and strong! ::)

I had to have been having a senior moment last night when I didn't recognize your "riddick", after all, you're the only riddick I know! I sure hope you've being successful with your daily jacking off, fellow. Don't forget I'm planning my future with you as my anchor.

Luke

riddick81: Hi Luke, I'll report to you how I progress -- but age does have some influence - not good..... Best regards, Frank

AUncut10in: I love docking with other guys. Thats where they slide their dickhead inside my foreskin and then jerk off using my foreskin. It feels so hot when they shoot their load in there. I can feel the force of their sperm, and usually shoot my load at the same time. I like how amazed cut guys find the feel of a foreskin jerkin off their dick. Only problem for them is it makes them want to do it all the time with a foreskin. I sent you a picture of me docking with a friend of mine so you can see what I am talking about. If anyone else wants to see, just email me with your email address so I can attach a jpg.

riddick81: Sorry, but I'm straight and not into males. No offense - just my
lifestyle - straight... FCR

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Besides which, fetish videos aren't much like any foreskins I've seen. They're actually pretty easy to clean, and phimosis is rare.

Vigilante: Female half...oh dear goodness I had to get the male half in here for this so here he is...HAHA...I'm uncut and have been all my life (lol very funny I know)but still I knew a kid with phimosis. He could barely urinate. There is a reason babies have the instinct to touch their genitals, I played with mine since I was born. His family was mexican, By the way I hate mexican culture with a passion, so this may be a little unbiased but, It was caused by him not playing with himself, in catholic society (the less intelligent of the societies they oppose thing because they always have...not because it's more intellgent AND DEFINITLY not because it's morally right. My family was lesbian christians, smart ones at that. I have a big penis in my theory (and I'm an educated fella) because I stimulated myself...and had tons of testosterone (grew a beard when I was 11). The thought that guys with a lot of hormones are less intelligent is 100% false. I was doing college stuff when I was in 2nd grade so no one can give me that BS.

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always feel a bit guilty when I tell that I don't prefer a "perfectly washed soapy smelling cock" but one with a masculine odour on it. Ofcourse not fully smegma but just a little to confirm I'm sucking cock and not a piece of soap !

It's probably my festish thing, smelly big dicks. I'm uncut European. If I offended somebody: MEA MAXIMA CULPA

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Upon checking your profile, I see you registered in October of '02, lacsap1. Your avatar must be new b/c I know I would have remembered seeing it, if I had. Man, you a something to remember! I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts. ::)

Luke

under_score: im not cut, my foreskin scares me, i pulled mine back too far once and it got stuck, then trying to push it back it was getting bigger and more purple,
til i heard this pop sound and all this blood started dribbling out the end.
im not scared of much, but belive me, seeing ur dick bleed is shit ur pants scary!!!

tomarctus: auncut10in, docking is the best! I love the intimacy, the visual turn-on and the feel of two cock heads meeting inside the hood.
lascap1, the natural smell is an aphrodisiac for me, even smegma. Just to open a guys pants with my face near his crotch and get a whiff of real man-smell is fantastic.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=under_score link=board=health;num=1075086766;start=20#34 date=02/26/04 at 19:01:16]im not cut, my foreskin scares me...
....im not scared of much, but belive me, seeing ur dick bleed is shit ur pants scary!!![/quote]
Woah Underscore! You all right? I've been in a similar situation and I'm lucky it never did bleed.

gee-wise: i was circumsized about 4 months ago.

having foreskin was good. i used to jerk off loads and i could catch my spunk in the foreskin rather than shoot it out,

since the op. i jerk off atleast twice as much. im more sensitive and i still have enough foreskin to not use lube, and my head is completely exposed. i have a large head and it feels great. shooting out comes feels 10x better.

i'd recommend not having foreskin. such a great experience. ditch the foreskin.

only downsides. i pre cum loads, and i have to clean my cock everyday. dirt and dry cum builds up all the time,
something that never happened with having foreskin.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=gee-wise link=board=health;num=1075086766;start=20#38 date=02/28/04 at 06:02:08]i was circumsized about 4 months ago.
having foreskin was good. i used to jerk off loads and i could catch my spunk in the foreskin rather than shoot it out, . . . I have a large head . . . [/quote]

Hi, gee-wise: I have a couple of questions for you. Before being circumcised, were you able to retract your foreskin? Since you "have a large head" and had circumcision, I thought that not being able to retract might be the reason for the surgery and the reason the head is more sensitive now is because it was covered up until now. I also wonder if you pulled your foreskin down pass the head with your fingers when you used to catch your cum.

[quote author=gee-wise
link=board=health;num=1075086766;start=20#38 date=02/28/04 at06:02:08] only downsides. i pre cum loads, and i have to clean my cock everyday. dirt and dry cum builds up all the time,
something that never happened with having foreskin.[/quote]
Since you don't catch your cum in the foreskin now, it would seem you could get by with less washing now ???