Forrest Tucker

Donkdick: cause as you might have heard he has ten inches! The rumor
was "fuck the grand canyon, here what you really want to see!"

maverackstud8: i hearsd this years ago.
might explain thing he once did Nichelle Nichols on religious program years ago,he played Mars God of Mar. :mellow: My Webpage

SplitKnob: Naw Chuck.....he is right in mentioning Forrest Tucker......the tall thin "sargeant" of "F-Troop" fame....an old '60s TV show.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Supposed to have been very well hung (along with Milton Berle). I was watching "Little House On The Prairie" where Tucker was guest starring and several shots confirmed the rumor that he was well-packing.
I still believe there are photos out there somewhere of the two deceased stars.

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Mighty Joe@Sep 7 2005, 09:34 AM
Supposed to have been very well hung (along with Milton Berle). I was watching "Little House On The Prairie" where Tucker was guest starring and several shots confirmed the rumor that he was well-packing.
I still believe there are photos out there somewhere of the two deceased stars.
[post=341291]Quoted post[/post]​
i have heard the same thing about both of these guys

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've heard about 'Uncle Miltie' but, Forrest Tucker is or has to have been hung like the pervebial horse. He stared oppisite Rosalind Rusesel in Auntie Mame. About half way thru the movie there is a scene that rambles on for quite a while after a fox hunt. Ol' Forrests dick is hangin' down his leg. Amazing. I've been watching that movie since I was a kid and I noticed it the first time I saw the movie.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by thkbeercan@Sep 20 2005, 01:48 PM
the late forrest tucker supposedly had one of the biggest dicks in hollywood.
any pics or links that show this or show bulge/visible penis line?
[post=345093]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd still rather look at your avatar any day big guy, man what a package

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
I've posted about Forrest Tucker several times and while I've never heard of anyone having pictures of it to post, many have repeated rumors/stories of his legendary endowment.
Just recently I was watching reruns of "Little House On The Prairie" and he guest starred and you could see it hanging down his right leg several times. No cut rim outline but just a big bulge.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by thkbeercan@Sep 21 2005, 05:19 AM
i'll have to start watching little house on the prairie...
[post=345241]Quoted post[/post]​
Would you and KinkGuy do us a BIG favor and get together for an avatar, thkbeercan? Hopefully Mr. Mark wouldn't mind your spicing things up a bit! :toast:

Luke

Randy

Experimental Member
Media
Hollywood sexpot of the 50's and 60's Mamie Van Doren talks about Forrest Tucker, and others on her website - click Bedtime Stories. No pics tho. Here's what she said about Mr Tucker.

My old friend, the late Forrest Tucker was rumored to have one of the biggest cocks in Hollywood. He was a tall, good-looking guy with blond hair and a great tan even in his mid-sixties, and it wouldn't have been surprising. Forrest and I were in a show back in the mid-1980's, and after a performance one night we took a limo to a Polynesian restaurant for drinks and dinner. On the ride to the restaurant, I asked him if all the rumors were true and he told me the following story.

Forrest and another actor were drinking at Slapsy Maxy's, a famous Hollywood watering hole back in the 1940's owned by the prizefighter, Slapsy Maxy Rosenblum. On this evening everyone got pretty well oiled and there was considerable bragging about sexual exploits. It finally got down to the size of their penises. The argument got more and more serious, and by closing time, money started getting thrown on the bar and a sizable bet was made. Slapsy rummaged around under the bar and came up with a ruler, and the contestants unzipped to settle the matter then and there.

"I pulled mine out, Mamie," Forrest told me while the limo driver strained to hear from the front seat, Aand it was between eleven and twelve. I thought I had the bet won! Then this guy who could not have been more than five feet three or four hauled his out..."
He paused for effect. "And? And?" I asked.

"And it hung over the end!"

"Who was it, Forrest?" I asked.

He grinned. "Never underestimate those short guys. It was George Raft."

Reactions: Sobek

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, if you want a good look at Forrest Tucker's potential endowment. Watch the original "Auntie Mame" with Rosalind Russell. In the scene after the foxhunt as they are walking back to the plantation, watch Forrest in the background the bulge down his left leg reaches almost to his knee. Now a lot of it may be balls but still the man has a huge package.

Reactions: Tommy

LoverOfLarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend of mine worked with Tucker in a couple of movies and said that his cock was massive. Tucker, like another actor who sometimes did Westerns and was huge John Ireland, loved to freeball when he did TV shows and films.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
A friend of mine worked with Tucker in a couple of movies and said that his cock was massive. Tucker, like another actor who sometimes did Westerns and was huge John Ireland, loved to freeball when he did TV shows and films.

There is a scene in Aunty Mame in which Tucker is shown walking down a hill in jodhpurs, I believe ... and the bulge is eye-popping.

How that scene ever got past Warner Bros.' own people I'll never know.

It would never happen today.

LoverOfLarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know that moment in "Auntie Mame" and it's a showstopper. But lots of stuff gets by in movies today. Have you noticed Elias Koteas in that night scene in "Zodiac"? That hot guy is packing some serious heat.