Frank Lampard

stevehenfield

Just Browsing
Media
He's talking about three very famous english footballers. And of course the tape doesn't exist.

sorry to burst your bubble but it does exist :)
there used to be a german site you could download it from but i think theyve banned it now.
i have got it and although the quality is awful its still hot

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
sorry to burst your bubble but it does exist :)
there used to be a german site you could download it from but i think theyve banned it now.
i have got it and although the quality is awful its still hot

So basically you're going on a video you made up? So far, haven't seen this tape and if it was as widely avaliable as you said then it'd be all over the British press. Sorry to burst your bubble.

leo

Experimental Member
Media
So basically you're going on a video you made up? So far, haven't seen this tape and if it was as widely avaliable as you said then it'd be all over the British press. Sorry to burst your bubble.

It was in the press about 5 years ago. Frankies cock was all over the Sunday Sport.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh you mean the alleged tape that was never shown on TV? Haha, it's just wierd perverts trying to get their kicks out. Infact Dyer's agent said this:

Barnett said he "wouldn't know" whether the tape was genuine and added: "This is for morons and is something only someone with the mental age of a three-year-old would be interested in."

toonfan88

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh you mean the alleged tape that was never shown on TV? Haha, it's just wierd perverts trying to get their kicks out. Infact Dyer's agent said this:

Barnett said he "wouldn't know" whether the tape was genuine and added: "This is for morons and is something only someone with the mental age of a three-year-old would be interested in."

It is a genuine tape, I have it, there's screenshots here which show, bad quality as it is, it is a real video. Both Lampard and Ferdinand also refer to it in their autobiographies.

Attachments

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Disgusting behavior that. Those lads should save their spunk for the football pitch. Tsk, tsk, breaking training. :mad: