Frank Lampard

mxdcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes, pleeease can someone reupload it if you have it. have been searching for it for ages and would love love love to see it.

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I can find the Frank Lampard sex tape. I tried the link in one of the earlier posts but it isn't there anymore.

Cheers,

gameboy

Hello Crazeestu,

Thanks for the link, I really appreciate it. The only problem I have now is watching it. I'm using the Nintendo Wii browser which has the old version 7 Flash, but the website has changed their videos to a newer version of Flash, HOW UNLUCKY CAN YOU GET! If you or anybody else on this tread knows where I can watch this video in Flash version 7/youtube format please let me know.

Once again Crazeestu, thanks VERY MUCH for the link.

gameboy

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm surfing the internet with my tooth brush but the bandwidth keeps decaying

chris6092

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen this tape somewhere on the net before but it was really fuzzy and of poor quality. I did get to see their cocks and remember thinking none of them would cause much of a stir here at LPSG.

In a related note, what the fuck were they thinking of taping them screw some slags? They are big celebrities here in England and the gutter press just love to get their hands on things like this.

It just goes to show none of these overpaid prima donnas have the same amount of sense to match their prowess on the football field.

Chris