Frank "THE ENTERTAINER" Meresca is HOT!!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is settled. You can date Frank the Entertainer and I can date Scott Herman, then. :rolleyes::wink:

im not even gonna waste energy arguing about that. IN OUR DREAMS! hahahah. by the way, who said anything about dating? :D

on second thought^^^^, i would claw ur eyes out for Scott Herman. haha

Oh, I may be blind...but I will be getting and experiencing Scott Herman's tight manpussy on my log while you are at Frank's parents house taking pictures with Frank for the family wall.

:biggrin1: LOL:biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hahaha. that actually made me LOL. and actually, as long as u let me watch, maybe ur log in scotts ass isnt a bad thing. ill play his nips lol

Okay, I tell ya what...since you are very nice. I will be considerate.

If you get a couple of 99 cent chick'n nuggets and a few Baconators from Wendy's and bring them back to Scott's apartment...we can play the chick'n nugget game with Scott's hard boner.

You put a chick'n nugget at the end of Scott's erection on his cock head. Pushing it down almost between his legs. Letting the chicken nugget go catapulting up in the air and see if Scott can catch the jettisoning chick'n nugget in his mouf. Fun game. :biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, I tell ya what...since you are very nice. I will be considerate.

If you get a couple of 99 cent chick'n nuggets and a few Baconators from Wendy's and bring them back to Scott's apartment...we can play the chick'n nugget game with Scott's hard boner.

You put a chick'n nugget at the end of Scott's erection on his cock head. Pushing it down almost between his legs. Letting the chicken nugget go catapulting up in the air and see if Scott can catch the jettisoning chick'n nugget in his mouf. Fun game. :biggrin1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhJqocPlxE

He eats chick'n nuggets and Baconators. :rolleyes: I thought you knew...:biggrin1:

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He does. But guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But I would love to have him, Heat and 12 pack wrestle in pool of lube :eek:! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE

I cant see how anybody can call him ugly! he is hott the only turn off is living at home at his age. I really wasnt into all the other guys that much.

snappinit

Experimental Member
Media
REALLY???????????????????? You all think he's hot??? Wow. To me, he blows the "skank-o-meter" right off of the wall!! Seems to be the type who has bacon strips in his underwear. Yuck.