Freaky pubes

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm between relationships at the moment so thought I'd go without trimming and see just how out of control things get.

I'm shocked that after just a few weeks I have some hairs that are almost 4" long. I kid you not!

I would NEVER get myself into a sexual situation with a woman looking this way as she'd quite rightly run for the hills, but an interesting experiment non the less.

Has anyone else ever tried this? Is 4" freaky? I'm only a phone call away from the guiness book of records:wink:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually keep my pubes untrimmed and shave my sac and dick. I too have some freakishly long pubes myself

jason8inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually keep my penis and balls shaved clean and leave the hair on top, but today I decided to take it all off. : ) I've been shaving for a few years but decided to just let it go for the heck of it to see how the hair would grow back this past winter and after a couple weeks I shaved things down, could not stand it.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never understood the pube shaving thing. I've done it once or twice in the past, and have hated it. It felt weird and I usually ended up with severe razor burn and a multitude of ingrown hairs.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
from what i know, if you ever trim or shave your pubes, they'll grow back longer and thicker than if you don't shave or trim.... mine can get freakishly long if i don't trim regularly, though it can sometimes be hard to keep on top of.... what freaks me out more is when a guy looks like he's got hitler's moustache glued to his torso.... i'd rather play with a guy who has a lion's mane around his shaft....

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
most of mine are all 3-4" long. I do have some that grow to 6" too. the 6" ones are freaks but they are not uncommon. usually have a few that long at any given time

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How did this bizarre ritual of shaving pubes begin? Why do you think it's necessary? I can understand how a woman might trim before wearing a bathing suit, but why are modern men shaving and trimming?

Spoken by a man with an astonishing bush! All hail Canada! :wink:

D_Potty Pocketfloppy

Account Disabled
Media
I have never shaved and never intend to. I'm a man and want to look like one. I've never been plagued by abnormally long hairs. Mine average plentifully in the 2" range. I believe there is some credence to the theory that one you shave it, it does come in thicker and longer. I'm happy with mine.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Odor? the only odor they would have is the odor of the person they belong to. I shave my nuts and trim the rest because I use a lot of Cock and ball toys... Cock rings, ball stretchers, etc... and the hair can get caught. The other thing is that it feels do good to have clean shaven nuts sucked on and a lot guys like them shaved for that.
having said all of that, I like both ways... I can really appreciate a full bush on a hot guy, but I like shaved too...

D_Potty Pocketfloppy

Account Disabled
Media
Hair smells even when a guy is clean? Of course we are all different, but few things make me hornier than that clean, slightly musky man smell. That's the whole reason the pubes are there at all, to carry those enticing pheromones into the olfactory bulb of your sexual partner. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking funk here.

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
I believe there is some credence to the theory that one you shave it, it does come in thicker and longer.

Actually, this is a myth that won't die.

It only APPEARS to be thicker, because the ends of the hairs are finer, thinner and tapered, while the base of the hairs near the skin where they have been shaved off are thicker. So, the new growth appears to be thicker and darker, but this is only an illusion. Shaving does not promote MORE hair growth.

Hair Facts: snopes.com: Shaved Hair Grows Darker

Last edited:

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually, this is a myth that won't die.

It only APPEARS to be thicker, because the ends of the hairs are finer, thinner and tapered, while the base of the hairs near the skin where they have been shaved off are thicker. So, the new growth appears to be thicker and darker, but this is only an illusion. Shaving does not promote MORE hair growth.

Hair Facts: snopes.com: Shaved Hair Grows Darker

Glad you cleared this one up. I did wonder how the hell your hair could know it had been trimmed:confused:

I just know that if I keep this experiment up and get to the 6" mark mention in some of these posts, sods law I'll pull the woman of my dreams and be taken directly back to hers. I can her the screams already :eek:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How did this bizarre ritual of shaving pubes begin? Why do you think it's necessary? I can understand how a woman might trim before wearing a bathing suit, but why are modern men shaving and trimming?

oh, i totally agree. i don't find the bald look sexy at all.