Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
for the way he is, and what he uploads, he could totally have an OF, just not saying its him, nor showing or addressing it on his personal socials. he could have a twitter acc just for it, and post censored (no face nor known surroundings) stuff. not saying that thats the case, but, is not that hard to do either, u crop his face and place him in new places, and he passes as just another generic twink. not comming for him, cause i like him too, just presenting facts.
I never thought about that, but I find it doubtful, people know his body really well, I feel like they would recognize it

lucas135

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why do you think people like tiny skinny dudes with no body hair?

There is a massive pedo culture that no one wants to talk about.

(Ex: Epstein didn't commit suicide.)
I'm not into kids bruh, but I like a clean shaven man. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just a matter of preference, you like hair, i dont, its not that hard to understand

Twist226

Admired Member
Media
I'm not into kids bruh, but I like a clean shaven man. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just a matter of preference, you like hair, i dont, its not that hard to understand
Right if a guy dates a chick and he prefers that she waxes you don't call it pedo culture. But if its a guy with a guy it is?? That is ridiculous anti-gay propaganda.

Twist226

Admired Member
Media
Why do you think people like tiny skinny dudes with no body hair?

There is a massive pedo culture that no one wants to talk about.

(Ex: Epstein didn't commit suicide.)

its pretty interesting that you would like and post these kinda comments about a skinny young hairless twink (Timothee Chalamet) on another thread then.... pedo much?
Screenshot_20200830-222423_Samsung Internet.jpg