Free Ballin

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
almost always no underwear here. only wear it when it is absolutly neccessary...and then it is boxers..still hanging free and slapping around! jock straps for the gym and exercise though! but have not worn underwear on a daily basis for about 15-20 years

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol..oh yeah..that pump 'll fit! lol but I do pump and put on a tight cockstrap and still don't wear the undershorts. makes a very nice bulge.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lettin that meat stick and eggs roam free all day....
I wear lightweight boxers for that reason. Virtually the same thing as freeballing. I love being loose and free instead of being strapped up in tight UW. I freeball in mesh shorts at the beach during summer. Feels great in the ocean - next best thing to being naked.

m169m

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I freeball 24/7 and have done so for years. I do not own any underwear. I wear jeans, shorts, suits and casual trousers. The lighter the material, in texture and colour, the better. I love people to see that below my trousers is skin. I wear a metal cockring 24/7 to enhance the bulge and have taken to wearing a but plug as well occasionally during the day.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
freeballing ... ahhh

i love the concept of hanging free and loose, but the implementation has proven problematic on several attempts.

first problem: irritation on the head of my dick (especially when wearing jeans)

second problem: i pop boners a lot when not wearing underwear. the extra friction against my pants gets me hard at random times

third problem: without underwear to keep my package somewhat in place, my dick ends up hanging down one or the other pant leg. such bulges are sexy for sure, but not always appropriate in the work place.

fourth problem: after taking a piss, there are always those last few drops that leak out. without underwear, embarrassing piss spots invariably show through on my pants

fifth problem: sleeping naked is pretty much a guarantee for a bad nights sleep (either from being horny or uncomfortable or both). even switching from briefs to boxers seems to have a disruptive effect on my sleep for some reason.

so while i wish i could become a freeballing free spirit, the reality seems to indicate that i'll be wearing underwear my whole life. how boring for me.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A little shake
A little dance
A little seltzer
On your pants.

Freeballin' makes great sense. But extra long boxers are a necessity.

"There's a monster in my pants
and he does a little dance.
Monsters! NO! Monsters! Eeee!"

However, someone please shoot me when I start to smell like pee.

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I freeball on days when I know that I do not need to take a crap. I told this to one of my lady friends and they said that is ridiculous. How do I know when I need to take a crap in the morning? It's called anticipation. Anyway, what do y'all do when you need to take a crap but are freeballin. If it's messy so will be your pants later, or not?

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
freeballing ... ahhh

i love the concept of hanging free and loose, but the implementation has proven problematic on several attempts. I love it; been freeballing for about 25 years (I'm 47).

first problem: irritation on the head of my dick (especially when wearing jeans) . That only happened to me off and on in the beginning when it was new and exciting

second problem: i pop boners a lot when not wearing underwear. the extra friction against my pants gets me hard at random times . Ditto. The more you go freeballing the less "sexual" it is and the more "liberating" it is

third problem: without underwear to keep my package somewhat in place, my dick ends up hanging down one or the other pant leg. such bulges are sexy for sure, but not always appropriate in the work place. Sometimes mine is on one side or the other and sometimes down the middle. At a few inches soft and over 7 hard, I'm not a giant.

fourth problem: after taking a piss, there are always those last few drops that leak out. without underwear, embarrassing piss spots invariably show through on my pants . Just make sure you sqeeze it off or get one sqaure of toilet paper and dab it

fifth problem: sleeping naked is pretty much a guarantee for a bad nights sleep (either from being horny or uncomfortable or both). even switching from briefs to boxers seems to have a disruptive effect on my sleep for some reason. . That's gotta suck. Damn. Just jerk off before sleep and you should stay down for a bit, at least til u fall asleep, right? lol

so while i wish i could become a freeballing free spirit, the reality seems to indicate that i'll be wearing underwear my whole life. how boring for me.

I think tightie whities and boxers are hot on guys ... they each have their place. I live in Houston and went to Aspen for New Year's. Was down below 0F degrees and took a pair of whities (I own one or two pairs). But never put them on while skiing or any other time. I can't remember the last time I had underwear on.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball on days when I know that I do not need to take a crap. I told this to one of my lady friends and they said that is ridiculous. How do I know when I need to take a crap in the morning? It's called anticipation. Anyway, what do y'all do when you need to take a crap but are freeballin. If it's messy so will be your pants later, or not?

EEWWWWW ... You tried wiping good? lol