FREE Penis Enlargement Guide-1

grantstephens: I read in other penis enlargement forums and articles that you should avoid ejaculating because your penis chemistry changes and reduces the effects of jelqing. I'm no expert, that's just what I read.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
One of the chief benefits of practicing jelq and other "enlargement" techniques is that it induces the penile tissues to become "extra engorged" (swollen) with more blood and lymph fluids. The idea is to allow those fluids to remain within the inner chambers of the penile shaft which, over a (very long!) period of time will gradually make those chambers get bigger and hold more fluids (hence a bigger size increase--again over time of course).

When you ejaculate immediately after jelq or other exercise, you risk losing the optimum benefits (obviously) as your penis tissues immediately relax.
Your member may still look "puffy" from the exercise regimen, but the chances of keeping those extra amounts of blood within the inner chambers for an extended duration---are significantly reduced. It's best then, to avoid ejaculating.

Eventually, after doing PE awhile, many men will learn to simply ignore those urges to "finish up" by masturbating.

But even THAT takes time to achieve, too. ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=MasterMet link=board=pe;num=1035892217;start=0#17 date=12/15/03 at 17:45:25]When doing the jelq exercise:

What if, when your all done with your exercise for the day, you go ahead and ejaculate for the sake of it, is that good or bad????[/quote]
MasterMet and smallblock: I'm on my 7th week of jelqing and twice I'll masturbated to climax immediately after the exercises. Both times it was after I had been several days without ejaculating and my resistance just didn't keep me from unloading my built-up streams.

My advice is to continue masturbating your normal routine before working the PE and then finish off with the hot wraps and forget about your cock demands for several hours, giving it the full benefit from the exercises. Forgetting is much easier if you don't go too long without stroking to climax. Benderten2001 has given some sage advice.

Luke