Freeballing

randy_asian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey all,

I've been freeballing (no underwear) now for a bout 10 years and I've gotta say that I love it! Am lucky that I get to wear what I like to work everyday so bulging ain't an issue. Only thing is that when I do get aroused & precum quite a lot on my jeans etc.

What's everyone's view on freeballing?

Cheers
Randy :smile:

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Freeballing feels good, do it almost all the time. I can get aroused that way, but don't usually precum unless I start playing with my penis in which case anything goes (or cums).

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't do it for more than a day because I chafe. My nuts are big but they always ride high and tight, so while they may tend to disappear, the fabric rubs against my crotch and inner thighs.

Wearing underwear doesn't cause that problem because of the support, but wearing jeans and going commando really does!
DP

randy_asian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Spot on DP & larrynkd!

Button fly jeans are the best for going commando. I reckon there's nothing better.

I know what you mean though with chafing round the balls & inner thighs. I find it tends to happen to me on hotter days....

I've never tried it, but apparently talcum powder after a shower works...

I'm just big on going natural... I figure we weren't born with undies or clothes on so why the hell wear em?

Cheers
Randy

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For appearance, I agree with you on button-fly jeans. I like the way they look, and it's rather apparent I have a penis when I go commando in them. But I like any jeans going commando. I found it arousing, and find myself touching my cock quite often. I even have several pairs of jeans with holes cut in the pockets so I can feel my cock easily.

In very warm weather I will wear light cotton pants which are also very revealing. I only wish I could keep my penis hanging out of my fly--the ultimate in freeballing!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go commando/freeballing 99% of the time outside of the house. Inside the
house, it all comes off at the front door and does not go back on until I leave.
I keep a shirt, pants and shoes at the front door just in case of an emergency,
or visitors come-a-calling. :wink:

But, I have absolutely the opposite problem when I wear briefs, Within 20 or
30 minutes, I am so chafed in my crotch that I begin walking bowlegged like an
old cowboy.
I can get away with boxers for a while longer IF they are made of SILK.
Forget boxers made of cotton, cotton blends. or knits....they are just as bad as
briefs.
I have no such problem when I go commando wearing relaxed, or tight fitting jeans.
:shrug:

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find briefs do chafe, though I don't have a problem with boxers. Don't see a need to wear either kind though. But if I'm nude around the house and need to answer the door, I'll put on a pair of boxers. I don't see a point of getting fully dressed just to avoid offending an unscheduled caller.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Soft cotton or flannel type boxers work better for me. The irritation from the stiff cheap boxers kills me. I have low hangars so the sides of my nuts and my thighs suffer. Sweats work too as mcsizzle mentions.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Been coomando all my adult life, purely for the comfort.

When i've tried 'a different' type of underwear, i find them uncomfortable and they usually end up in a bin or passed on to mate(washed)
Must admit i like the appearance going commando gives my trouser dept.

Attachments

Reactions: trackjock13

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I, on the other hand, need to wear underwear (2xist tighty whities to be exact). The rare times I go out without undies, or even in boxers sometimes, I regret it after an hour or so. My balls and dick hang so low I end up sitting on the whole package when I go to sit at my desk, or in the car, or where ever. And let me tell you that get's annoying really fast! My boys need a house!!!

walker12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball most of the time.

I started to do it because I thought it was sexy.

If I lived in a location that had long and cold winters, I probably would wear briefs or boxers during that time.

I don't chafe.

My problem is avoiding a visible wet spot after urinating.

Diesel_Boi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have pretty much freeballed all my life. I know at least since I was 12 I have not own a pair of underwear. I like how it feels, how it looks, everything. I think it is great to see the contour of a man's cock through his jeans. I feel pretty lucky that I have been really endowed because even flacid you can clearly see my cock head's contour through the jeans. I have no problem with having a boner in public but do get embarrassed when I precum.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i never wore underwear until i started for work for walgreens. my first day, they made me go in the cooler and freezer, yah? after that, i went out and bought boxer briefs. i only wear them when i work, or wear my only pair of jeans.

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
Been coomando all my adult life, purely for the comfort.

When i've tried 'a different' type of underwear, i find them uncomfortable and they usually end up in a bin or passed on to mate(washed)
Must admit i like the appearance going commando gives my trouser dept.

Very Hot and nice body as well!

Deve1opment

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends on my mood. I love to freeball especially if I'm going into town and sometimes at work - all depends what I'm wearing though - feels even better if I wear a cockring. If I wear briefs then I try to wear something that enhances my bulge.

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I live in a very warm place, and when the heat & humidity is at the worst, I just cannot wear undies, as I end up with prickly heat. If I'm freeballing, I'm gonna end up sitting on my balls a lot, unless I'm really careful. I have to use powder every day to keep the boys from getting glued to my thighs. Also, if I get a blowjob, I leak for ages afterwards which is a bit awkward. When the temps drop, I actually like wearing underwear. You get that extra layer to block spotting at the front, and skidding at the back.