Frenulum troubles

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree with Basque. Small cuts sounds like a chronic yeast infection.
Cure the yeast infection, and you will cure the tearing.
Any anti-fungal that works on a woman, should work on you as well.

wow ..the lady looks really nice! Indeed it is a special technique... but since I do not know how the regular technique feels - it looks awsome to me :)
The most sensual part has been rubbed ...

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with Basque. Small cuts sounds like a chronic yeast infection.
Cure the yeast infection, and you will cure the tearing.
Any anti-fungal that works on a woman, should work on you as well.

It is always easiest to assume that something is systemically wrong , when a simple culprit such as a yeast or virus is actually at work. The thing is these silent culprits are so readily contracted...a casual blowjob at an early age...and they hang around for years if untreated , rearing their ugly heads intermittently and causing repeated episodes of ulcerative discomfort and frustration!:frown1:

Reactions: Allan S.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
+1 on what Young Native says about getting a frenuloplasty.

If you're otherwise happy with your foreskin and want to keep it, and you already said you're frenulum is sensitive, your first step (other then stretching your frenulum) would be a frenuloplasty. This will allow you to keep your frenulum intact and will lengthen it (which is your root issue) to prevent the tearing due to overstretching during use and you'll have an otherwise functioning intact penis.

Here is one example of a frenuloplasty:

Tying Up the Frenulum

You can see how the frenulum is tied off and lengthened in the process. This man is already cut but had an full frenulum which was short. When its done it looks natural and you can hardly tell there was a problem.

You could have it completely removed but thats probably drastic for the first step as would be a full circumcision. If you choose to have your frenulum removed, it would never again be as sensitive as before. Lengthening it will correct the problem and allow you to continue to enjoy your natural cock for a long time. If for some reason there is still a problem, you can always have it removed completely.

Have you seen a doctor yet? If a doctor tells you that you need to be circumcised or have the frenulum removed as the first step get a second opinion. Honestly, your first step should be to practice gently stretching your frenulum in the shower and using vitamin E cream on your cock to help with the stretching. If that doesn't work after a reasonable time, you should talk to a doctor.

A frenuloplasty should also be covered if you have medical insurance since you have a legit medical problem (the skin is tearing).

I really wouldn't advise cutting the frenulum when a frenuloplasty is possible, unless you want it cut for reason.

tonikk

Just Browsing
Media

bigbellend7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Don't cut anything if you can avoid it. Look into treatments for phimosis. That is topical cortizones and or steroids to thin and stretch skin. This is used in the UK as an alternative to circumsision. The topical ointment causes the skin to thin and therefore stretch, so reducing the tension that causes your small tears and then pain. These types of ointments also promote healing which will help the problem.

I would suggest Betnovate by GlaxoSmithKline. It contains betamethasone valerate 0.1% w/w. Alternatively Dermovate will perform a similar function.

If you need to get it healed up first that use a good antibiotic ointment such as Fucidin by LEO labs. It contains Sodium Fusidate at 2% w/w.

Good luck

Reactions: laganjamecanica

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Don't cut anything if you can avoid it. Look into treatments for phimosis. That is topical cortizones and or steroids to thin and stretch skin. This is used in the UK as an alternative to circumsision. The topical ointment causes the skin to thin and therefore stretch, so reducing the tension that causes your small tears and then pain. These types of ointments also promote healing which will help the problem.

I would suggest Betnovate by GlaxoSmithKline. It contains betamethasone valerate 0.1% w/w. Alternatively Dermovate will perform a similar function.

If you need to get it healed up first that use a good antibiotic ointment such as Fucidin by LEO labs. It contains Sodium Fusidate at 2% w/w.

Good luck

Firstly, by 'cortizones', I assume you mean corticosteroids, which are in fact... steroids, so it's not an and/or situation. :nono: :irked:

Contrary to the post above, steroids can delay healing if used injudiciously. Stronger topical steroids such as betnovate, dermovate & eumovate should be used with caution, as they can dramatically thin the skin & lead to further problems as a result of increased fragility.

Furthermore, as steroids suppress the immune response, particularly with respect to viruses, you must never use steroids where there could be a possible viral infection, e.g. if you had a herpetic rash down below.

Best get it looked at by someone who actually knows something about medicines before resorting to the above.

p.s. tonikk - couldn't see any pictures using the links.

Last edited:

maxuncut

Just Browsing
Media
My frenulum completely snapped when I was a teen. She was just too damn tight :smile:

It healed fine (by which I mean there is literally almost nothing left) and I don't recall any loss of sensation but perhaps mine wasn't sensitive.

The benefit was substantial though as it made my foreskin retract much better. Most likely I had breve but just had no clue about it.

As for those little paper cuts, I'm in the yeast camp. I recall getting those on my foreskin but not knowing what they were for the longest time. And the "all dry" symptom you cite above is exactly what would accompany those cuts.

It seems to me that you make certain you eliminate the simplest and easiest things first. Read up on yeast infections and diet to see if you have any other tell tale signs or symptoms. Try the yeast medication which as someone else said you can get otc for women. Whenever I've used that stuff, though, it irritates the foreskin for a brief period. I understand that is normal.

Good luck.

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well heres 2 pics so you guys can see where the skin tears. on the frenular delta there's quite a few ridges which i suppose is scar tissue because that is where i get the small cuts time and again. Also, many times (but not always) when it happens the skin on the inner foreskin gets all dry, i don't know why.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/tonikk/albums/tonikk/617723-p2240108.jpg
http://www.lpsg.org/members/tonikk/albums/tonikk/617722-p2240099.jpg

Another symptom of yeast.
Rubbing yogurt with active cultures on the head of your dick, and then covering with the foreskin can help, if the OTC stuff irritates, or is too expensive. It looks gross, so you don't want to be at the urinal next to somebody.

Last edited: