Frenum Piercing

D_Darthaunte Deadwood

Just Browsing
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Posts
46
Media
0
Likes
0
Points
41
I am considering getting a frenum piercing. I know that this has been posted before, but just wanted everyone's opinoin. Those of you that have them and also from those of you that are also considering them. I have attached a picture of my buddies...he is the one that turned me on the piercing, and I want one like his. Thanks for all of your comments and support guys!!
 

Attachments

Ouch! As a young lad I had my nipples pierced and wore 18k baby safety pins as tit jewelry. I quit wearing them after a couple of months because I really didn't enjoy the pain caused by every pseudo S&M leather dude twisting the hell out of my nips. I can't imagine dealing with the same issue with a pierced dick. Have you thought about the potential danger you might cause to a partner's teeth? It happens more than you can imagine. But that's just my opinion.

Whatever. As long as your happy.

EDIT: Oh, and be sure to do something nice for someone in the next 24 hours. :smile:
 
I did my own frenum piercing with a "modelers knife,"cut a slot about 4mm long,it hardly bled.Did it over a bright light to find a place with few blood vessels.
Will find a photo and load it
 
That would hurt so bad. Can you have sex with it in? Would it tear it
 
I wear a 0ga Frenum and love it! Leave it in for sex and feels great! I had mine punched at 6ga, bleed a bit but did not hurt at all. I find the larger gague is more comfortable to wear and no migration or tearing.
 
I have a frenum pierce and I love it. I am circumcised so my frenum isn't as "meaty" as others. I did the piercing myself with the "starter earing" that they used in my ear. Because of the limited frenum that I have, I take it out to have sex- don't want to risk it tearing through.
 
I wear a 0ga Frenum and love it! Leave it in for sex and feels great! I had mine punched at 6ga, bleed a bit but did not hurt at all. I find the larger gague is more comfortable to wear and no migration or tearing.

NICE METAL!!! I can truly appreciate!! To all of you, there are a couple of forums on this site that deal with this. My PA is 0000 ga ( aka 1/2") and most of my scrotals are 4 ga or bigger. LOVE IT!!!
 
I had a frenum piercing a few years ago. Didn't like it as it just seemed to be in the way when I jacked. Removed it and the holes closed up. Got a PA and absolutely LOVE it. Totally different sensations. Everyone is different and what works for one guy may not work for the next. If you like the look, then go for it.
 
I have had mine for over three years and still love it. I started at 14g and sized up to fast to 6g. In the process my holes got closer together and now I use a flesh tunnel. I experiemented with CBR's, horse shoes, straight bars and curved bars. Most of these would pinch or pull. I do have to say it hurt like hell. One of the other posters said no pain but it was intense but only for a few seconds. It took several weeks to heal but the first time I jacked off with it the pleasure was great. I had to use an different approach. I also had to wear different underwear. The boxers gave to much movement. I ended up getting nylon briefs from Target and love them but they stopped selling them over time.

Now as far as sex the wife did not really like it. I have gotten it in her several times and she liked it. Others it was not to her liking. All I have to say is i'm not a bad ass but feel like one esp. if I whip it out at the urinals or locker rooms.
 
I met a Sheriff who had a frenum piercing (and a BIG floppy dick)... it looked really hot. He said he got the frenum done instead of a PA because he didn't want a sprinker... I'm just sayin...