Frenum Piercing

I'd be interested to hear any replies to this question too RROBOH cos I am toying with the idea of getting one as well but worried how it would be hygenically etc with my foreskin.
 
I have an 04 gauge 1" diameter ring in, got my frenum piercing about 10 years ago. I've loved it ever since, and yes I leave it in during sex. Need to get some good pics to post though. Simple and easy to have put in, very easy to maintain and love the swing of it and my pa as I walk. Nice to hear the jangle of my jewlery also.
 
I had a frenum piercing for 6 years up until last year when it worked its way out spiltting my frenum during drunk sex with girl friend and too little lube. Zero pain as it was already really thin from using bigger and bigger jewellery. I'm uncut with a pretty roomy foreskin and never had any problems with my skin being forward or rolled back. Mixed reaction from women. Some had concerns about hygiene but quickly came to enjoy it once they realised it was totally clean. With bigger jewellery it adds sensation for your female partner too. It had a novelty factor.
 
Go aheadand get the frenum - you'll like it. However; you might want to tell the piercer that maybe some day you'll get a PA. That way the frenum will be far away enough from a PA so as not to pinch during sex. I've had my PA for 14 years and my frenums for about 6 and my lady friends love them.