freshman dorm

OMGhi2U

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"God i wish i could have seen his face! Im so glad someone, put that guy in his place, especially since it was you. hes such a jerk." Replied ashley to my story as we walked into the Commons. my cock had fully deflated by then, but you cant really hide a 10x7 inch tube of meat running down one thigh, but the loosness of my jeans helped. You didnt have to look hard to see what the bulge was however. Kelly waved us over to a table strewn with papers as we entered the dining hall with our breakfast, and we made our way over. Kelly's eyes didnt move from my crotch until i had sat down, i found it humorus that she didnt know i saw her fixated on my junk, or even that she knew i heard what happened earlier. We all chatted a bit, then Ash and Kelly got down to talking about their project that was due, hence all the papers laid out everywhere. as they talked i just admired the scenery. Ash look as good as ever in a knit, form-fitting sweater, and Kelly was not an eye-sore in any way either. She had a very nice tight body, big round D's, and an amazing set of legs. I would guess she used to be a gymnist judging by her body type. She had streaked dirty blonde hair with a tiny bit of frizz, not as striking as Ash's wavy brunette hair, but attractive nonetheless. Ah, it doesnt get much better than having breakfast with two beautiful girls, and the extra scenery around the hall was nothing to complain about either.

Once the girls were done talking we cleaned the trash up and left. As we walked out, Ash suggested we go to the Rec Center later and hit up the pool.
"Oh thats a great idea!" said Kelly, "I have been so stressed, the pool and hottub would be great to relieve some tension." and so it was settled, we would all go and take a dip later in the day.
Ash and i went shopping to try and find some boardshorts for me so i wouldn't flop out the bottom if rough-housing ensued, and we did find one that worked ok, and we also found her a really really hot black bikini that left nothing to the imagination.. i think she was in a show-off mood or something, but damn it looked good on her. so we were set for our pool-date.
After the shopping spree, we met up with Kelly and headed for the Rec center. It was dead today for some reason, as we walked into the pool area there were only two groups of people; some overly buff guys in the pool playing chicken with some friends sitting on the edge watching, and a few other people in one of the hottubs.

Its late, to be cont...

OMGhi2U

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
heres just a short continuation, im bored... haha.

The University's policy was you had to rinse off in the showers before getting into the pool, so ash and kelly went off to their lockerroom and i went to the mens. There was noone in the mens so i just threw my stuff in a locker and walked back out after rinsing off. As i waited for the girls to come back out, i watched the douchebags act all tough in front of the girls sitting on the side of the pool, it was so lame. i didnt think it was possible, but these guys were even more cocky than my roomate. Ash came out of the lockers a while before kelly, so we walked over to the small bleechers and waited there. the overly buff idiots were right in front of us, and i could already tell they were sizing me, and Ashley up. I think Ash could tell too, all of a sudden she just grabs me and starts making out with me like crazy, i guess she wanted to put on a bit of a show for them. As she finished playing tennis with my tonsils, Kelly met up with us and we made our way to an unoccupied end of the pool...

more later...

OMGhi2U

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We stayed in the pool for a while just floating around and talking, with some horsing around a bit thrown in there. I definately felt both of them grope my equipment a few times while we were messing around. whether it was accidental or intentional is a mystery to me, but i didnt mind either way. I was already getting used to the fact i had such a huge cock, and the attention that came with it. so it really was not a big deal.

After a while we decided to move to one of the hottubs and just chill for a while, we chose one that noone was using. that didnt last long however. We were minding our own business when a few of the exceedingly buff guys came over to ruin our fun. they sat in the hottub with us and immediately started hitting on both Ash and Kelly. They were so obnoxious, and i could tell both girls were annoyed.
One of the guys was talking to Ashley; "Hey baby you should come and hang at my crib, we have a keg tapped every night, and i would love to party with such a fox.. mmmm gorgeous."
Ash laughed so loud i almost laughed at how hard she had just dissed the guy. "You cant be serious now can you? who says that? hahaha!... in case you boys havent noticed, we girls arent interested, were both taken anyways." she said back. i knew Kelly wasn't, but i could tell she was just trying to cover for her.
"Oh yea?" the guy said, "By who? this little guy? (pointing at me) Haha, i bet i not only have a better body, but a bigger dick too!" Ash just rolled her eyes.
"Hey now, just cause i dont have pecs bigger than most girls tits doesnt make me skinny," i said to the jackass. and i wasnt skinny, just thin and toned.

But the idiots didnt get the hint and kept baggin on me and trying to pick up the girls. they had no manners at all, all one guy could talk about was the size of both girls tits. i could not believe him, talk about bad taste... i finally decided i was done listening to these fools, and took things into my own hands.

The girls these guys were hanging with were still sitting on the edge of the pool talking, so i decided i would ask for their help in relieveing us of these guy's company. As i got up from the hottub, i made sure my shorts stuck to the outline of my dick, and i hung there just long enough to make sure both of the douchbags saw just what they were up against. Both paused mid-sentence when i did so, and i made my way over to their girls.
"Hi, my name is Alex" i said walking over to the girls, my cock still outlined by my wet trunks. Both looked straight at it before looking up at me, eyes wide with awe.
"Im Stacy" one chimed in, "and this is Stephanie"
"Ah, well nice to meet you Stacy, Steph."
"Nice to meet you too" they both said in sync.
"So is that thing real? ive gotta know, it is freaking gigantic!" said Stacy, obviously the more vocal one, while Stephanie just stared at the bulge in my shorts. these girls definately belonged with my friends over in the hottub... lol
"Yes, it is real, and i guess you could say its big. im blessed, what can i say?" i replied.
"Damn, you are definaltely a lucky guy, wow... id love to spend a night with that dong." Stacy said. she definately didnt have any problem saying what was on her mind...
"ahem.. well, the reason i actually came over was i was wondering, can you help me out with a small problem i have at the moment?" i asked. I chatted them up a bit and they finally offered to help me out, but not before they gave me their phone numbers. i figured i could just share the wealth, call them up to one of my party's and let my friends go for it, 'cause they definately weren't short on Hotness. they caled their meat-head friends over to them, relieveing us of their company. we enjoyed the rest of our hottubing witout distraction, thanks to stacy and Steph. i thought the excitment was over for that outing, but i was wrong...

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I was the first to read and reply and boy am i glad. I especially liked the part where the jocks stopped midsentence when he adjusted his trunks. Good job! Keep writing (and fast)! I can't wait for more!

OMGhi2U

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After we finshed in the hottub, i went back into the locker room to take a shower. the pool and tub were over-clorinated for some reason today, and i felt dirty as hell because of that. I peeled my trunks off and wrapped a towel around my waist before i went into one of the stalls to take a piss. i really hadn't paid attention at just how different it felt to handle this giant new meat of mine. just urinating was a near-erotic event with it dangling so far down with so much weight in my hands. i was beginning to understand Ash's size queen mentality. when i came back out, there were a couple of other guys in the locker room also getting ready to shower. i made my way over to the bench my toiletries were sitting on, right next to one of the guys. they were the ones down at the far end of the pool, not the asshole's that were annoying us non-stop.

"Hey, whats up. My name is Matt" the closer guy said.
"Hi, im Alex" i replied.
"So, i caught a glance of those girls you were with, damn, theyre smokin hot. is one of them your girlfriend or somethin?" he asked very non-challant.
"Yea"
"Which one? the one with the big tits or the huge ones? damn that one girls are just so huge.. either way, if one isnt taken, you should hook me up. haha" he laughed. i was really suprised aty how much attention those two girls were getting, and the conversation piece Ash's breasts had become. i know theyre really big, but this was kinda crazy.
"The dark haired girl is my girlfriend. Ashley, the one with the bigger boobs."
"Oh man, you lucky dog, i wish i were you. i dont get how some guys get such gorgeous girls... and those tits!"
Yea, me neither man, its just one of those lucky things." i replied.
"Yea....." he trailed off. "Shower time i guess." he pulled off his towel and started to gather his soap and stuff. i admit, he was decently hung, i would guess it to be about 6 inches soft or so.
"Nice cock, thats a pretty big one huh" i complimented.
" Haha i wouldn't say its small, the girls dont complain." he beamed. "Its almost 7 soft and hard its really close to 10 inches long and 6.5 inches around." he added, he was definately proud of it. with that he walked off and hung his towel on the rack next to the showers and started rinseing off.
I hung my wet shorts on the locker to dry a bit, gathered my things i needed to shower, and pulled my towel off and hung it up. i made my way over a bit farther from my new 'friend', opposite sides so my back was to him. i didnt want to make it seem like i was trying to show off the fact my soft cock was still a bit bigger than his very large hardon, but i also kinda wanted to see what this guys reaction was to my monster meat. the warm water of the shower made it hang even bigger too, probably close to 11 inches. a few minutes passed, and the guy i didnt talk with left without noticing, or at least without saying anything. he just told his friend he would wait outside. after that, an audible mumble of "holy shit" was heard.

"Dude, are you serious! i mean, come on now, ive never seen a cock bigger than mine before!" Matt said.
i turned around letting my cock swing out a bit, then stop on my leg with a loud *slap*. He was standing there open mouthed just staring at it, it seemed that was all anyone could do when they saw it.
"It looks really big cause the warm water" i said.
"Well yea, buy even soft your so long, and really really thick! you are easily bigger soft than i am, hard! just how big is that snake?" he asked
"Soft its 10x7, and hard its 12x8.5" i replied, as if that were a normal size anyone had.
"a FOOT long?! goddamn thats insane, you easily have the biggest cock ive ever heard of. i bet you can't even fit your hand around that monster"
"ill take that as a compliment i guess."
"Yea man, that is, trust me i wish i had that cock. " matt said. "Uh, this is gunna be a bit wierd, but can i see it hard?"
"I guess, when you have something this rare between your legs, you gotta share the wealth right? haha" I concentrated on Ash in that super hot bikini she wore today, and my meat swelled quickly to full mast, hard as a rock. Matt could only stand there in awe, almost like this was a religious experience for him. the guy must really like big cocks, be it having one or just seeing one in person. after that, he said 'later' and left the lockerrom. I gatherd my stuff after my shower and went outside to wait for Ash and Kel.

OMGhi2U

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The three of us walked back to the dorm, and changed into normal clothes and met back up a little later. Ash and i decided we were just going to relax tonight and stay in, and invited kelly to join us. She agreed, so we rented a few movies to watch later. They had plans to finish their project and order food in, so i went and ate with friends of mine. i met up with ashley later, while kelly was upstairs changing into comfortable clothes. she told me they had an interesting conversation durring their study session. I guess kelly had really taken a liking to my endowment. Ash said it sounded like she had experience with some really big guys before, and she was stunned when Ash told her how big it was. I kinda liked the fact my endowment had a certain power over people, and this was no exception.
So, we watched our movies, the first one was really good but the second was boring and really lacked any talent. Near the end, ash decided she was a bit too bored, and stradled my legs where i sat, and kissed me deeply. I was kind-of embaressed, kelly was sitting right next to us, and i could see her watching intently. But ashley didnt give up, she continued kissing me and started rubbing my cock through my pants.
"What are you doing!?!" i whispered in her ear. "Kelly is right here!"

"Baby she doesnt care, hell she likes your equipment so much she might want to join." she whispered back.
At first i thought about putting a stop to this all, i didnt want to create any awkwardness twards Kelly or anyone, she was a good friend of Ashley's. But then i got to thinking, my girlfriend seemed into this, and this might be the only chance i ever get to have a threesome. so i just let it happen. Ash kept massaging my dick, moving it out of my pants and under my shirt as it grew hard. i could see Kelly was enjoying the show, she was still watching rubbing het clit through her sweats. she quickly slid her hand down her pants and started pleasuring herself even more. Ash took my shirt off, and out sprang my solid foot long cock, to both of their delight. Ashley stood up and slid my pants off, i was now sitting stark naked with a raging erection. She grabbed kellys hand and stood her up, theywhispered a bit, then started to undress eachother. GOD, i had never seen anything so hot in my LIFE!.

oops, gotta run, continued in a bit.