Friend/Sexbuddy.......Possibly work or bad idea?

D_Uraniam Longhood

Account Disabled
Media
Hello All,

Here's the rundown. After many years of being couped up indoors I'd like to have friends. Life is passing me by and I want to actually do some fun things while I'm still young instead of waking up 20 years later and wondering where the time went and regretting the fact that I stayed home on teh computer all the time. I can't really relate to people in this small city, but I figure there's got to be somebody in this dead ass town that feels and thinks the way I do. The thing is I'd like to have a sexbuddy as well. It's been too long since my last "encounter" and I been yearning to suck a big dick lately. Not all the time. Just occasionally. Since I not big on slepping with any man just because he's hung I thought to myself who better to fuck around with than a friend right? That was my thought, but I also wonder if that's a bad move. I'm not looking for any form of a relationship as I decided years ago that I'd like to remain single with no kids, but I don't want the other person involved to get the wrong idea and think I want to take things further (I might try this with women later on if things work out great). What do you all think about this. Is this a good idea or am I setting myself up for a very messy situation?

*I aplolgize if this is in the wrong section*

D_Uraniam Longhood

Account Disabled
Media