"Friendly" Feel Up

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by bigandcut, Aug 24, 2008.

1. bigandcut

bigandcut Member

Albums:
    Quick question - over the weekend I was partying with friends and spouses...After MANY drinks - a male friend, married by the way, groped me. I was drunk - he was drunk...he felt me up like crazy. I really didn't think much about it - until he said he was curious if my cock was a big as it always appeared and wanted to feel. He was impressed and off we went. This ever happened to anyone else? Didn't really freak me out - just never happened before. What do you guys think?

2. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's happened to me. One of my straight friends had the exact same question and wanted to feel. Of course, just like you, we were a little drunk. He didn't feel me up like crazy as you put it though. I was cool with it. I Guess he wanted to know for sure if you were truly a big guy haha.

3. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow - you must really show one hell of a bulge, dude.

4. cutmeat

cutmeat Member

i'm a fitness instructor & this type of event happens more than you realize ... partly male curiosity (like guys scoping each other in the locker room doing a size comparison, etc.) ... in this case the booze loosened his inhibition and he acted on what he wanted to do ... did you reciprocate? ... how did your mutual comparison go when you were alone? ... did you both get hard? ... if he got an erection he's probably interested in you on some level man ... the same in your case bro ... did you guys jack? ... it has happened to me on occasion ... even a good friend who's married with 5 kids ... he wanted to do a comparison and found out i'm about 2" longer (we're both cut) ... he now calls me "max" (for maximus) & i call him "min" (for minimus) ... friends think the names are funny but have no idea where they originated ... LOL ... let us know if anything further develops ... sounds interesting bigandcut!

5. bigandcut

bigandcut Member

Albums:
    No - we didn't jack or either of us get hard. He was impressed and said that i looked hung - he wished he was. Told me he had a 3" wanger and wished he was bigger. I briefly felt and couldnt find his cock!

But I didn't feel anything sexually with him at all......it really stroked my ego when he was so impressed - if i was bulging before - I was REALLY bulging afterwards! It really made me feel proud.

6. Indybottombiguy

Indybottombiguy New Member

Albums:
    You look to be about 6" in your picture. I suppose that would put you at twice his size; and about the same size as me. I know I'm above average, but not huge. Any ego stroker is a good thing, right?

7. edonline

Gold Member

bigandcut, I'm just a bit confused at what actually happened. Your friend felt you up, told you he wondered how big you are and then "off you went". Did you go to a secluded location so he got a better feel? Did he ask or did you volunteer to take it out? What was both of your responses to whatever happened? Since your friend was drunk, it might have been the liquor doing the talking, however some would say that it loosens our inhibitions and allows us to do the things that he really want to do but are afraid to. Also, have you seen/talked to your friend since the party? It could be that he's forgotten all about it. (He might still be curious though.)

8. bigandcut

bigandcut Member

Albums:
    Yes I have seen him since then and nothing was said. We didn't slink off to grope each other - we were at the end of the night and our wives were in another room....this has never happened before - it was different.

9. bigandcut

bigandcut Member

Albums:
    Well folks - its the weekend again and I'm having dinner with my newly fondled "buddy". What do you folks think I should do? There will be others around - not dinner with just the 2 of us.....should I bring it up or just count it as a drunken encounter?

Thanks

10. bigandcut

bigandcut Member

Albums:
    Well folks - its the weekend again and I'm having dinner with my newly fondled "buddy". What do you folks think I should do? There will be others around - not dinner with just the 2 of us.....should I bring it up or just count it as a drunken encounter?

Thanks

11. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't bring it up...he may fell uncomfortable. I would make a physical connection ...even like a hug...just to say "we're ok"

12. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

I have one friend, who told another friend that if he did something ( don't remember what it was) he would chop shis fucking balls off and then he reached over and grabbed this guys crotch.

The great thing about it, was the straight guy was the one that reached over and grabbed the bulge of the gay friend.

13. transformer_99

Gold Member

Never happened here, glad it hasn't and that I'm not in your position to have to deal with it. Go forward as you deem it necessary or appropriate.

14. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    What he said.

15. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would be friendly, say nothing, but let it pass.

Unless.......you actually want something to happen!
    And, then it will be up to you to somehow send that message
    to him. Assuming that the incident is still between the two
    of you (hopefully in his drunken stupor, he didn't say anything
    to his wife), your demeanor will relay your desire, or non desire
    to him, and if he is interested, it will be up to him to make the
    next move.

Sounds interesting...I hope there is a followup report..

Draft saved Draft deleted