Funny private message

D_Ben_Gay

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got something of a funny series of private messages on LPSG recently, and I'm not sure how to respond. I'll post the whole correspondence here, so that you can see it in context.

It starts:

Hi

Just love to have that big dick in my hands, in my mouth and shoved to the balls into me ... hmmm!

Please send me some pics via email? Please? Thanks!

[Name of sender]​

Then I reply:

sorry, i don't send out pics​

Him:

It's no big deal - there are hundreds of other guys with nice big ones who share.

Just one simple question: why don't you share, but you are part of a website where others do share AND you look at theirs ...?

... beyond me ...!​

Me:

I don't like the permanence of other people having my photos. If you don't mind it, I'm not stopping you from doing it. I show on cam sometimes, when I'm in the mood though. :)

But no, I don't feel like I owe it to anyone else to take pics of my cock and post them.​

And then his final message:

Like I said before, there are many nice guys here who are sharing - not just looking at other guys' dicks, but showing their own in return. That, my fellow man, is what courtesy is all about!

IF, let's presume, you posted your pics (dick pics only) and I were to download them ... pray tell: what would I be able to do with them to harm you in ANY way?

My goodness! I'm a director - if I were to cause you any harm thousands of kilometres away (which is beyond me HOW I'd be able to pull it off, or WHY!), imagine the damage to myself?

Get over yourself. And don't bother - there are hundreds (thousands?) of guys here who have actually grown up, and thankfully, have huge dicks they are willing to share! And they are big and beautiful

So, take care and still: have a grand 2010!​

Any suggestions on how to respond to this? Does anyone else get really demanding messages from people here on LPSG? Can anyone count the number of implicit or explicit insults in his messages? :p

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
It starts:please send me some pics via email? Please? Thanks!

Then I reply:sorry, i don't send out pics

And then his final message:many nice guys are sharing ...showing their own in return. That, my fellow man, is what courtesy is all about!
Get over yourself. And ...grown up,
Any suggestions on how to respond to this? Can anyone count the number of implicit or explicit insults in his messages? :p

I don't see any insults.
Re: a response: None is needed. You already replied politely to him. No more communication is necessary as you said he gave you his final message.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women have that problem to. I get a lot of "nice pics, can you send me some more". Frankly I show as much as I'm comfortable showing and I don't feel that I owe it to anyone to show more or to send out my pictures. I'm sure 99% of the members here feel that way. Ignore it :)

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ignore him. Some people just can't take no for an answer. I had a really insistent guy want to have phone sex and I don't do phone or cyber. Either I'm impaling you in real life or I'm not. Nothing else. He just wouldn't stop and responded every time I answered him with another no. Finally I stopped answering him and that was the only thing that made him go away.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your pics are your pics. It's up to you who you share them with. If he's not cool with that, it's his problem. I'd just leave things as they stand and move on.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got something of a funny series of private messages on LPSG recently, and I'm not sure how to respond. I'll post the whole correspondence here, so that you can see it in context.

It starts:

Hi

Just love to have that big dick in my hands, in my mouth and shoved to the balls into me ... hmmm!

[Name of sender]​

Then I reply:

sorry, i don't send out pics​

Him:

It's no big deal - there are hundreds of other guys with nice big ones who share.

Just one simple question: why don't you share, but you are part of a website where others do share AND you look at theirs ...?

... beyond me ...!​

Me:

I don't like the permanence of other people having my photos. If you don't mind it, I'm not stopping you from doing it. I show on cam sometimes, when I'm in the mood though. :)

But no, I don't feel like I owe it to anyone else to take pics of my cock and post them.​

Like I said before, there are many nice guys here who are sharing - not just looking at other guys' dicks, but showing their own in return. That, my fellow man, is what courtesy is all about!

IF, let's presume, you posted your pics (dick pics only) and I were to download them ... pray tell: what would I be able to do with them to harm you in ANY way?

My goodness! I'm a director - if I were to cause you any harm thousands of kilometres away (which is beyond me HOW I'd be able to pull it off, or WHY!), imagine the damage to myself?

Get over yourself. And don't bother - there are hundreds (thousands?) of guys here who have actually grown up, and thankfully, have huge dicks they are willing to share! And they are big and beautiful

Any suggestions on how to respond to this? Does anyone else get really demanding messages from people here on LPSG? Can anyone count the number of implicit or explicit insults in his messages? :p

Yeh, I have gotten "demanding messages" but I don't let them bother me. It's just part of being online. I think about it this way: when some guys are on a sexual site, they are horny and being horny makes them (us) edgy, pushy, aggressive, and sometimes rude. I try to stay accepting of people because I understand where they're coming from. Sexuality is such an intense aspect of who we are. I wouldn't respond to this person. He can't insult you if you don't let him. :smile:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cease responding and block him.

He sounds like a manipulative bastard, possibly with a hidden agenda. If you were to send him pics (like there aren't enough on here to keep him going for years) he'd get your e-mail address too.

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You responded well, and cutting it off now by ignoring him is fine. I don't think he has any illusions about you in particular, either. Rather, it's just a standardized response to being denied a request -- I mean, he tried the typical "social norm"/"it's what everyone else is doing" persuasion tactic as a social defense.

Don't feel too bad when you have to be a little rude to someone who has been very rude to you -- appropriate level of response, and all that.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont see any problems here. The emailer was respectful. Keep in mind it is assumed, or presumed that guys in the chatroom are basically exhibitionists and are there to show off and get off. Especially when you give yourself a "leading" screen name which implies you have a massive cock, and post suggestive pics of yourself. Yes it is a generalization on their part, but it comes with the territory. Yes, you also did explain your position, and that should have been enuf, but I guess there is so much bullshit on these sites, that the emailer saw fit to challenge you. Chalk it up to online politics and move on. Nothing more needs to be said. You can keep your Big Cock to yourself, and He can go find others that will share.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see any insults.
Really? Look more closely.
I dont see any problems here. The emailer was respectful. .
Not completely respectful. The final response blew his earlier decent approach {highlighted below}

It starts:
Hi

[Name of sender]
Then I reply:
sorry, i don't send out pics
Him:

... beyond me ...!
Me:

But no, I don't feel like I owe it to anyone else to take pics of my cock and post them.

So, take care and still: have a grand 2010!
He started decently and polite and you answered in the same way then he turned into scum in his last message sayiing to get over yourself and grow up and caling to question your size.

Put him on a disable of PMs and move on.

B_cloverboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not his penis, its your penis! Being on this site does not mean anyone is obligated to show their cock off, in fact many members don't even have a penis to start with. I mean, I can understand that he wants to see this huge cock for himself, but to be so pushy about it is downright annoying and very counterproductive. Ignore him and if he gets pushy again tell him to leave you alone, if he doesn't I would consider him to be harassing you, at which point it may be time for a moderator to help you out.

D

deleted500031

I would simply ignore this rude, pushy person. He's irrelevant to your life so why not treat him that way.