Furthest/largest cumshots?

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok I searched for this subject on here and I found very little about it so I figured I'd throw up a new thread about it. I know guys and girls love big shooters, whether they go for distance or quantity. Being a new member, I have to pose the question: what was your largest load and/or furthest shot load?
My largest was some years back, I had edged myself for nine days so that there would be maximum release. On the ninth day, I jacked off and unleashed an ungodly torrential stream of cum that tore our of my cock and puddles onto the floor below. The puddle was about 3"x3" and my nuts still didn't feel satisfied.
My furthest was years ago as well. I was banging this girl and-for some reason-she got onto the floor and told me to jizz on her. Mind you, this was my THIRD orgasm of the night. So I jacked it and ended up firing it at her which hit her in the chest and she was about a foot and a half from where I stood. So estimating, I'd say it was about 4.5'.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it, lol.

xxuxu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often cum hard and well, can't say I measure distance but on the occasions when I cum on my lady right after pulling out (missionary) my first blast or two or three often goes over her head or nails her in the face...

For quantity, I often shoot 9 or 10 ropes of cum. (On rare occasions a little more.) I do cum tributes for fun so I have several videos like that if anyone would like proof. ;)

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I often cum hard and well, can't say I measure distance but on the occasions when I cum on my lady right after pulling out (missionary) my first blast or two or three often goes over her head or nails her in the face...

For quantity, I often shoot 9 or 10 ropes of cum. (On rare occasions a little more.) I do cum tributes for fun so I have several videos like that if anyone would like proof. ;)
So you're a big shooter all the time? Nice. I wouldn't want to clean up after you though, lol. It's bad enough when I shoot-not a big shooter by any standards-but I get out a couple good ropes usually.

xxuxu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you're a big shooter all the time? Nice. I wouldn't want to clean up after you though, lol. It's bad enough when I shoot-not a big shooter by any standards-but I get out a couple good ropes usually.
Not literally every time, but if I've had 24 hours and I'm well hydrated (which I always try to be) I'll cum like that, yes. Also if I don't rush it.
And yeah it's messy, haha. If I cum on my gf she often takes a quick rinse in the shower...after we admire our handiwork for a bit, of course!

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not literally every time, but if I've had 24 hours and I'm well hydrated (which I always try to be) I'll cum like that, yes. Also if I don't rush it.
And yeah it's messy, haha. If I cum on my gf she often takes a quick rinse in the shower...after we admire our handiwork for a bit, of course!
Oh yeah, you gotta stand back and say, "Damn I hosed you down babe." Lol. Can't tell you how many times a girl complained about my load just oozing out of their snatch. All I could do was shrug, lol.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when younger and newly married, my wife used to jack me while laying on the bed, and I'd shoot 3-4 "ropes" about 6 feet and hit the wall over the head board. " I married a horse" I heard her tell her mom on more than one occasion.

Reactions: Someone4444

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when younger and newly married, my wife used to jack me while laying on the bed, and I'd shoot 3-4 "ropes" about 6 feet and hit the wall over the head board. " I married a horse" I heard her tell her mom on more than one occasion.
Damn dude! Six feet! That's crazy stupid far, lol. You should go work for NASA or the military so you can take out in-bound enemy missiles aimed at the U.S., lol.

LondonExplorer

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Can we see the proof?

Reactions: jackharry02

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cum hard but not necessarily a lot in volume. If it's been a while - a week or so, then I tend to shoot further. Two weeks and I can hit the ceiling in the shower. Hubby cums a lot every time. His load is thicker than mine. If it's been a while for him. He'll hit himself in he face (or me). Usually though I try to make sure my mouth is wrapped around his cock so I get every drop.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My personal best is 7 feet. I actually measured it with a tape measure.
My furthest with a woman was in a hotel in Miami. I was banging her on the edge of the end of the bed & I pulled out to give her a facial, but it shot completely over her, across the bed above the headboard.

Reactions: bigwillywonka
D

deleted508

I'm similar as XXUXU in volume and distance, so pulling out and shooting over a woman's head on the first couple shots is normal for me (see pics from one power shot below). Im lucky that most of my partners haven't minded the mess and most are fans of a big facial :). My longest shots are in 6 foot area. For this distance, I need 24-36 hours between blast and to be hydrated. Distance1.jpg
Distance 2.jpg