Gael Garcia Bernal

loco31

1st Like
Media
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone had any frontal pics of Gael. I think he is super sexy. Ive seen a bunch of ass shots but never a front view...

thanks

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
He did frontal in "Y Tu Mama Tambien." I wasn't impressed. And I thought the other guy was cuter.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He did frontal in "Y Tu Mama Tambien." I wasn't impressed. And I thought the other guy was cuter.

I just saw it last night for the secong time, and he does a swimming scene where you see a black area around his crotch. The other scenes are VERY brief, as far as showing his goods are concerned. You DO get to see a long shot of the other guys naked body from behind though (kind of wierd body... shaped like a woman). That movie is fucking AWESOME, and I would trade looks with Gael Garcia bernal ANY DAY!!!!!! Oh yeah, he also makes a pretty good looking chick (like Juliette Lewis) in Bad Education.

loco31

1st Like
Media
so any actul frontal pic out there? or maybe caps form bad education(i cannot get my hands on the unrated version)

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
I think there's a scene in 'Bad Education' where he is fucking his old lover while he's passed out. If you look at it CLOSELY (like I have) and you zoom at the bottom, I think you can see him grabbing his dick... like, maybe, if he were masturbating. It's very small (not the dick, the angle) and you have to make it out. Maybe I'm seeing things and maybe I'm not. I don't know how to put caps here so I'll let you do the investigaion on your own. If someone does find the info, please tell me if I'm right...