Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
but he's attracted to women therefor bi not gay
He likes a silicone replica of a woman... I think he would disagree with you on being Bi though. He's talked about women before, and how he really digs guys butts. I told him if he really liked a girl, he could start with anal, and maybe work up to the vagina. His response was "Well maybe, but no".

Reactions: 12loner

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get the sense the vitriol in this thread is about control. I.e., it seems to stem from a belief that the world must function precisely how one expects it to. Only their viewpoint can be valid, while all others can only be invalid. Egotistic, pretentious, and stuck in the mud; no flow to that chi whatsoever.

There also seems to be this omnipresent fear of growth and change, which perplexes me. Change is constant, and contentment is captured.

What an awful way to live.

Ashley83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
If you like pussy, wouldn't that make you bisexual? Bisexuality runs a large continuum from being almost heterosexual to almost homosexual to 50/50.

The truth is that more people than many would like to admit are bisexual, though a recent study indicated that something like 20% of Generation Z (born in the late 1990's) are LGBT and I wouldn't be surprised if a sizable chunk of that was the B in LGBT.

perpetual_lurker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
your viewpoint is homophobic pseudo-science. sexual orientation does not change, if it did there would be mountains and decades of evidence for it, as anti gay bigots have been trying to prove that for ever

You seem to be too invested in this, anything to declare?

Reactions: Smaccoms

Smallteaplant

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is a big taboo about repressed heterosexual feelings in the gay community lol

But they will be completely on board with the idea that any straight guy, especially any attractive straight guy, will be down to get homosex if horny/teased enough

But they gays? no, not the gays! All gays are 100% pure breed gays

The hypocrisy lol

And the heterosexual community forces men to repress their homosexual tendencies. So what? If you visit any female forum and ask them if they would date a bisexual, most of them would laugh and then say no.
Do you not that most women are laughed at it and lectured for dating bisexual men. Is fair no, but it’s life.

Reactions: Voltaire

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And the heterosexual community forces men to repress their homosexual tendencies. So what? If you visit any female forum and ask them if they would date a bisexual, most of them would laugh and then say no.
Do you not that most women are laughed at it and lectured for dating bisexual men. Is fair no, but it’s life.
I'm so glad that heterosexism is so commonplace, we have individuals like you to remind us that we shouldn't discuss the subject whatsoever...or even question it's legacy. I suppose we should probably live in ignorance and simply...delete this entire thread. What's the point, right??? DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL!!!!

I'm being facetious of course. We're here, we're queer, and we're going to talk about it...pussy and all. Because it's a meaningful and significant discussion to have thank you.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you like pussy, wouldn't that make you bisexual? Bisexuality runs a large continuum from being almost heterosexual to almost homosexual to 50/50.

The truth is that more people than many would like to admit are bisexual, though a recent study indicated that something like 20% of Generation Z (born in the late 1990's) are LGBT and I wouldn't be surprised if a sizable chunk of that was the B in LGBT.

I agree with your perspective .....

Smallteaplant

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm so glad that heterosexism is so commonplace, we have individuals like you to remind us that we shouldn't discuss the subject whatsoever...or even question it's legacy. I suppose we should probably live in ignorance and simply...delete this entire thread. What's the point, right??? DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL!!!!

I'm being facetious of course. We're here, we're queer, and we're going to talk about it...pussy and all. Because it's a meaningful and significant discussion to have thank you.

You don't know me, hun. Some of us accepts that heterosexuality is the norm and rule of nature. Like I said on another site, the history of homosexual rights or sexual politics in general, male homosexuality was only legalized/tolerated under certain conditions. One condition was that male bisexuality be erased or severely punished. This goes back to the concept of invert or pervert. The invert was said to be a sympathetic figure because they suffered from congenital homosexuality or fixed homosexuality. This was in contrast to the pervert, who was corrupted or so animalistic that it didn't matter who they slept with. Most European cultures justified colonization because so-call brown couldn't govern their passions.

Personally, you can talk about having sex with females. My only worries are at homosexuals could lose their rights because the idea of sexual fluidity would threaten the established order.

Reactions: Pike44

gayyay1997

Expert Member
Media
doesn't answer the question. what does "i seem to be too invested in this" mean? why wouldn't i be? tons of you people are saying pseudo science nonsense
Aaawwwww, that's kinda cute :p
answer the question. what is that supposed to mean? what are you trying to imply about me? stop acting like a creep and answer

Reactions: Gre22 and Pike44
D

deleted1074483

There is a big taboo about repressed heterosexual feelings in the gay community lol
other than on this site i've never heard any gay friend or any in the gay communities i belong to/have been part of, express any heterosexual feeling towards women at all.

Obviously my experience doesn't cover every single gay person but if its such a 'big taboo' surely in my 36+ years being out and on the scene i'd have come across this by now - and i've lived in London and Brighton, two very big gay communities???

so on what basis do you make this claim?? just curious ;-)

Reactions: Gre22 and Pike44

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
other than on this site i've never heard any gay friend or any in the gay communities i belong to/have been part of, express any heterosexual feeling towards women at all.

Obviously my experience doesn't cover every single gay person but if its such a 'big taboo' surely in my 36+ years being out and on the scene i'd have come across this by now - and i've lived in London and Brighton, two very big gay communities???

Interesting response...to be so curious. What a plot twist!!

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

A taboo is by definition, something people don't talk about in the open. Your own first sentence sums up why it is a taboo.

D

deleted1074483

A taboo is by definition, something people don't talk about in the open. Your own first sentence sums up why it is a taboo.
not sure it would be taboo for someone to say they actually fancy women too?? but i was merely noting that i'd never heard any gay person i was around in 36 years say they secretly wanted to fuck with a woman.

And i was asking the basis of the assertion made because as you point out if its 'taboo' and no-one talks about it how would anyone know this existed as some secret desire in the first place??

hence @Smaccoms I was curious as to where your bold claim came from?

Reactions: Pike44

gayyay1997

Expert Member
Media
not sure it would be taboo for someone to say they actually fancy women too?? but i was merely noting that i'd never heard any gay person i was around in 36 years say they secretly wanted to fuck with a woman.

And i was asking the basis of the assertion made because as you point out if its 'taboo' and no-one talks about it how would anyone know this existed as some secret desire in the first place??

lots of these guys are just homophobic pretty much. they just love claiming there's some huge amount of gay men that aren't actually gay and secretly like women. it's bizzare as hell

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

I identify as mostly gay and I’m very selective in deciding the people in my life that I’ll disclose the fact that I sometimes have sex with women. I’ve gotten some negative reactions about it before so I can understand how some guys may not be comfortable being open about it.

D

deleted1074483

I identify as mostly gay and I’m very selective in deciding the people in my life that I’ll disclose the fact that I sometimes have sex with women. I’ve gotten some negative reactions about it before so I can understand how some guys may not be comfortable being open about it.
everyone is entitled to share what and when they want to about themselves to others, for most people its completely irrelevant who someone has sex with, me included.

What some of us on this thread (and others) don't get is why you just don't just say you're 'bi' or whatever? I'm not sure some of us can get our heads around someone being 'mostly' gay??? How can you be 'mostly gay'? you can't dip in and out of sexualities like that and that sounds more like someone who is 'bi' ???

no offence meant ;-)