Gay sph

D

deleted518773

A personal story of mine was when I was 17 and visited my friend's cottage. He's White and I'm Asian, so I was already expecting to be a little smaller than him. I hadn't seen another guy's dick yet, so I didn't realize how much smaller I'd be. My cock was (and still is) about 2" soft and just under 4" hard. Somehow, I was convinced to go skinny dipping in the lake with him and his younger brother, who was probably 13 at the time. When they stripped off, I realized just how tiny I was. My friend's dick was way bigger than mine and hung down, unlike mine, which just sticks out a bit. They both looked shocked when they saw my tiny dick. They insisted on measuring, and his dick ended up being 5" soft and his brothers 4", even though he was only 14. They tried to tell me that maybe I'd grow, but I could tell they were trying not to laugh.

Later on in college, I realized that I would really get turned on by the fact that I was way smaller than other guys. Our dorm had communal showers, and it wasn't long until everyone one the floor knew about my little cock. It got to the point where other guys would come up to me and ask to compare their dicks to mine...I guess it made them feel good about themselves, but it also made me hard sometimes, which just made them laugh even more, as my dick hard was usually still smaller than theirs soft. Eventually, I started being known as the floor bitch. The other guys would come to my room when they were drunk, whip our their cocks, and start to taunt me. They'd ask me if I'd like to suck on a real man's dick and pull out my little cock, which never failed to get hard. A few of them even took pictures of my tiny hard on with theirs, making me feel even more pathetic. I couldn't help it, but it got me so horny to be used by a real man, and I fantasized about what it would feel like to jack off with my whole hand instead of two fingers while I sucked them off.

I still love being humiliated by bigger guys and would love to hook up with anyone who's into humiliating tiny Asian dudes over e-mail or skype. Hit me up if you're into it at ktcappy@hotmail.com.

Sounds great haha

ktcappy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any more?

Well, there was this one time at the Y when I was trying to get over my embarrassment by just showering in the open. I had finished swimming laps in the pool and feeling pretty confident since I was getting more toned. When I got in the shower there was a father and son who clearly did not feel ashamed of their bodies. The kid was a lanky guy, probably just starting puberty, and I heard him ask his dad "What's wrong with that guy's thingy?" His dad looked over and just started grinning. He wasn't super PC and told his son, "Don't worry about it, just be glad you're not Chinese!" which made a few of the other guys start laughing. All my confidence disappeared as I realized once again that my dick was literally more than twice as small as everyone else in the room, including the kid. That really set me up for being the college bitch since I realized how I'd always be tiny and inferior next to most guys.

When my dorm mates were teasing me and comparing their dicks to mine, I was actually pretty excited. I had to jack a few of them off and it was the first time I'd felt what it was like to have a real dick in my hand. I tried to pretend it was my own sometimes, but most of them liked to make me jack both of our dicks together so they could see how tiny I was next to them. I remember one guy who had a huge dick that really liked to measure our cocks. He put a mark on the ruler at his 9" and then show me how my tiny hard on didn't even get to 4". He used to like to cum on my cock and then slap it with his giant dick. I'd be humiliated, but sometimes I'd really be turned on and would suck the cum off his dick after. I wasn't totally into sucking guys off, but him and my roommate, for some reason, I let cum in my mouth a bunch of times. I guess It's cause they just humiliated me the most....

If you like my stories, PM me or add me on Skype. Always looking for guys to humiliate me. ;)

Ryco75

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone have any favorite sph stories, specifically gay if possible. (I know theyre hard to come by)

A little about me - 45, 6' tall, 300 lbs, 4 inch hard dick.

A few years ago, I got to finally experience my first sph. It was at my gym, I would go after work around 2am, so I was usually alone, and because of that, I would shower after a workout. This particular night, there were three young men (18-20) working out as well. As I was showering, I could hear voices in the locker room, then all of a sudden, the three boys walked into the shower. They were all very cute, pretty tall, very slim and lean, but with muscles, like swimmers, nice tans, nice amount of body hair for being so young...and two of them had very large, thick flaccid dicks (if I had to guess, at least 5-6 inches SOFT), the other boy was smaller, but certainly above average. I immediately turned around, facing the wall trying not to look - I didn't want to pop wood in front of them lol.

As they are talking among themselves, I was finished and when I turned around to leave, I said "excuse me" to get passed them, they moved out the way, and when I stepped out and headed to my locker, I heard snickering from them- which got me VERY aroused, because immediate I thought they were laughing at my tiny dick size. Due to being aroused and being somewhat of a voyeur, after I got dried off and dressed, I hid inside a locker and spied on the boys showering. When they got out the shower to dry off (thinking I was long gone) they were saying things like "Did you see that guy's dick?" and then "WHAT dick?! That was a clit" and "I thought this was the MEN'S room", and then mentioned how much bigger they were than me, cracking jokes about and how they were bigger than me when they were born, talking about how my "wife" gets no pleasure, and how she'd probably cheat on me with them, etc, all while laughing their asses off and their big thick dicks flopping around while drying off and dressing. Sadly, none of them got hard :( The whole SPH teasing just kept going until they finally left. I cannot tell you how much precum I produced, dripping onto the locker, I definitely jacked off before leaving, then again when I got home. This experience was so burned into my brain, I would get aroused just seeing any young man similar that looked like them.

Ryco75

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure if my experience really counts as an SPH story, since technically I was "directly" humiliated face to face, but this experience is etched into my head forever and I STILL pop wood whenever I think of them boys. They are probably early 20's now - probably got more hung! lol

Reactions: william1

Ryco75

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure if my experience really counts as an SPH story, since technically I was "directly" humiliated face to face, but this experience is etched into my head forever and I STILL pop wood whenever I think of them boys. They are probably early 20's now - probably got more hung! lol
Oops, that was supposed to say technically I was NOT directly humiliated. Sorry.

ktcappy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A quick story about what happened to me last weekend. I went to a club that, unfortunately, had a trough urinal. I tried not to use it all night, but finally after someone threw up in the stall, I had to give in. I tried to turn to face the corner, but the guy next to me saw and yelled, "Yoooooooooo, check out this boy's dick!" I finished peeing as fast as I could, but not before half the bathroom had gotten a good look and a photo was taken.

Reactions: lttle1

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A quick story about what happened to me last weekend. I went to a club that, unfortunately, had a trough urinal. I tried not to use it all night, but finally after someone threw up in the stall, I had to give in. I tried to turn to face the corner, but the guy next to me saw and yelled, "Yoooooooooo, check out this boy's dick!" I finished peeing as fast as I could, but not before half the bathroom had gotten a good look and a photo was taken.
so now you're a cocky celebrity.... feel flattered, complimented but don't be shy.

fword

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish. It's such a limited topic unfortunately. What do you like ?

I love being a big 6’ 3” tall white guy with a 4” dick. I love being around guys shorter than me with much bigger dongs. Nothing better than the gym locker room to get humiliated in. I really love cocky guys, who know their value is in large part due to their having massive cocks. I love me a straight, white, cocky douchebag dude who likes putting us “little” guys in our place. Humiliation is the name of the game.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love being a big 6’ 3” tall white guy with a 4” dick. I love being around guys shorter than me with much bigger dongs. Nothing better than the gym locker room to get humiliated in. I really love cocky guys, who know their value is in large part due to their having massive cocks. I love me a straight, white, cocky douchebag dude who likes putting us “little” guys in our place. Humiliation is the name of the game.
same height much beefier 7 cut. Love humiliation in every possible way. Degrading a dude who truly craves it is one of life's best rewards for another man.