Gay vs Straight

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I apologise before I start I really don.t know how delicate this question is or whether asking it is politically correct albeit I am sure its been asked before...somewhere...
Anyway can you homesexual chaps please tell me what attracts you to another blokes bum? I can think of nothing more revolting than wanting to stick my willy into another blokes hairy bum. Of course thats a personal choice, agreed, but....
I can see why lesbians are attracted to each other cos girlies, well most of them, look, feel and smell nice. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that you chaps of the other persuasion aren't nice looking or don't smell nice but whether you like it or not you are still a bloke and all the waxing in the world ain't going to change the way the hair grows on your bum!!
Please do not take offence as I said I accept the homosexual community much the same way as I accept the 'god squad'.
bon courage!!

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Sorry but that may be the most stupid crap I've read this year.
I wonder why lots of women won't touch another woman since they look, feel and smell nice.

D_Gladhand Glassnads III

Experimental Member
Media
being attracted to guys isn't a "personal choice," its biology

why don't you want to fuck a 89 year old grandmother? she doesnt turn u on, u have no control over that

this is a really retarded thread but im not sure what difference it makes to u about what a gay guy is attracted to if ur straight

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you need to check out Novicebootom's ass...if you are human..gay or straight, you will want that amazing ass...just saying. i don't understand how one can like pussy...but i understand i am not wired for that. so i don't hold it against my straight brothers...i just think i am glad they love it so much because it brings them joy

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
being attracted to guys isn't a "personal choice," its biology
Bollocks!
why don't you want to fuck a 89 year old grandmother? she doesnt turn u on, u have no control over that
Cos I haven't meet one I fancy. Wots that got to do why you wanna stick yer dick up a blokes 'arris?[/QUOTE]
this is a really retarded thread but im not sure what difference it makes to u about what a gay guy is attracted to if ur straight
Its only retarded to you cos you can't give an answer to why another blokes 'airy 'arris is more attractive than a girlies ming!!

Instead of slating me off give me an answer thats explains your feelings.
you need to check out i don't understand how one can like pussy...but i understand i am not wired for that. so i don't hold it against my straight brothers...i just think i am glad they love it so much because it brings them joy
Ok I can handle that sometimes a girlies ming ain't the nicest looking thing in the world, agreed BUT you are hardly likely to get a bell end full of shit if you stick your willy up it!!

Last edited:

D_JJzzkk11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, how old are you? You seem to have... a limited.. grasp on sexuality.

Anyway.. why are women attractive to you? Because you're straight. Why are most women attracted to men? Because they're straight.

Why am I attracted to men? Because I'm gay. I find smooth athletic male butts a million times more attractive then a smooth woman's butt, or a pussy for that matter (which I do not find sexually appealing at all).

"Girlies ming"'s do not have some magical universal sexual property that makes every animal, alien, whatever, want to do something to them. That's purely your sexuality driving you. Different people have different sexualities..

It's really not that complicated..

Kyro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Obviously you won't get anywhere with this question if you can't even accept the fact that homosexuality isn't a choice.

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, how old are you? You seem to have... a limited.. grasp on sexuality.
I am old enough to know what I like in fact to bleeding old!!! And I do not like the look of a hairy blokes 'arris!!

Anyway.. why are women attractive to you? Because you're straight. Why are most women attracted to men? Because they're straight...
I have no idea why birds like me. Magnet personality coupled with a rugged attractiveness and a sense of humour, it certainly not dick size!!
I have no idea the answer to those questions thats why I asked.!! Simples!!
Why am I attracted to men? Because I'm gay. I find smooth athletic male butts a million times more attractive then a smooth woman's butt, or a pussy for that matter (which I do not find sexually appealing at all).

"Girlies ming"'s do not have some magical universal sexual property that makes every animal, alien, whatever, want to do something to them. That's purely your sexuality driving you. Different people have different sexualities..

It's really not that complicated..
Yes but the smoooooth atheletic 'arris you lust after has to be waxed periodically to keep you interested what about the hairy 'arris
Obviously you won't get anywhere with this question if you can't even accept the fact that homosexuality isn't a choice.
Not true of course you have a choice!

Last edited:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am old enough to know what I like in fact to bleeding old!!! And I do not like the look of a hairy blokes 'arris!!

I have no idea why birds like me. Magnet personality coupled with a rugged attractiveness and a sense of humour, it certainly not dick size!!
I have no idea the answer to those questions thats why I asked.!! Simples!!
Yes but the smoooooth atheletic 'arris you lust after has to be waxed periodically to keep you interested what about the hairy 'arris

Really dude? Different strokes, different folks. Why someone is attracted to something you aren't doesn't concern you.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow, This just topped the cake! I have been with both. There are all kinds of ass. There are smooth ass, and there is a hairy womens ass. The thing with guys is something else. If you cant even find out why a women finds you attractive, you got some problems. I have been all over the world. You are from France? And you say women smeel good? Maybe with a bottle of perfume.........
Why are you even on a big dick site. Maybe u need to find another one to go to. A man gets up in the morning, showers, shaves and maybe puts on some cologne on, 20 minutes. Women are the biggest liars. Try to get one to leave the house with out 2 hours of make-up and women shave everything. They are not at all what they seem. Maybe if a man does 2 hours worth of work, maybe you would like him to. Believe me, women shave there ass too.......

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, This just topped the cake! I have been with both. There are all kinds of ass. There are smooth ass, and there is a hairy womens ass. The thing with guys is something else. If you cant even find out why a women finds you attractive, you got some problems. I have been all over the world. You are from France? And you say women smeel good? Maybe with a bottle of perfume.........
No I'm not from France I live in France I originated from Blighty, sorry England for you Americans! You aren't the only one who has been all over the world sunshine! I have seen my fair share of women from Oriental, to Eastern European and they don't have to be doused in perfume to 'smeel' good as you put it. There is a natural animal smell that most women emit which is not only sexy but alluring! As to why I am attracted to women I am not sure but I certainly do not put any effort into enhancing what ever it is.

Why are you even on a big dick site
Oh I'm sorry is it the preserve of only a person with a 'big dick'
What about the women that patronise the site have many of them got a 'big dick'
?
Maybe u need to find another one to go to. A man gets up in the morning, showers, shaves and maybe puts on some cologne on, 20 minutes. Women are the biggest liars. Try to get one to leave the house with out 2 hours of make-up and women shave everything. They are not at all what they seem. Maybe if a man does 2 hours worth of work, maybe you would like him to. Believe me, women shave there ass too.......
You must know some pretty rough women then!
I have been married to the present Mrs 'Jack' for 22 years and she has yet to shave her 'arris. Sorry but you are talking out of that orifice you like men to stick their Willys!!
Why do some people like okra? They didn't choose to like it.
What the flying f***k has okra got to do with anything?
We are talking about blokes liking to stick their dicks up another hairy arsed blockes rectum

Last edited:

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We are talking about blokes liking to stick their dicks up another hairy arsed blockes rectum

No need to get riled up. My point is that nobody can explain their likes and dislikes to someone who doesn't share the same. Liking okra is an example of this. Nobody who does can explain why. The same goes for liking anal sex with a man (hairy ass or not); they cannot explain this like to you, who doesn't like it.

I don't understand why some people like certain things, and I never will, although as I grew some of my tastes/preferences have changed.

It is good you accept gays, but to understand why they are is probably impossible.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

His point is that people are not in control of their attractions and preferences. People like what they like, and there is no explanation necessary, if even possible. It's the same whether we're talking about food or sex.

What the fuck is the point of this thread? Some people like the way a man's butt looks and feels. I guess you like the way a woman's butt looks and feels. Can you explain why?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you've just convinced me that I shouldn't be attracted to men. What am I doing here!