Gay vs Straight

This is a stupid question.
But I'm bisexual and if I had to choose I'd have to be gay. The sex is better and much more fun. And if I'm totally honest I don't really enjoy straight sex that much compared to gay sex. (Pussy is just a bit yuk and I feel more natural in bed with men)
But that doesn't mean that being gay is any better or worse than being straight.
 
I'm not a huge personal fan of a guys ass I'm more attracted to their face, their body, their hands, their voice....other things like that are more important to me than his ass. His ass is just an added benefit into other area's that attract me. Nothing gets me going more than a guy with blue eyes, a nice smile, strong hands a nice body, and a deep scratchy voice. If he has a nice ass then great but it's not a deal breaker. If a guy cleans himself properly then it's not a problem.

Being sanitary is key!