George Stults

redfield021767

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He says in his latest instagram post that he's doing Cameos now, so he can get really inappropriate. Someone in the comments asked how much more he can get and he said so so much more or something to that extent. Just putting that out there.

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He says in his latest instagram post that he's doing Cameos now, so he can get really inappropriate. Someone in the comments asked how much more he can get and he said so so much more or something to that extent. Just putting that out there.
What does he mean cameos?

RomanM

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What does he mean cameos?
Website/app working with celebs where you give them money (often d or even z-listers). In return, they send you a personalized video. I think Tana Mongeau was charging something like $200-$500 for a personal greeting where she’d greet you for a few minutes and even mention your name.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Website/app working with celebs where you give them money (often d or even z-listers). In return, they send you a personalized video. I think Tana Mongeau was charging something like $200-$500 for a personal greeting where she’d greet you for a few minutes and even mention your name.
I know Ian Bohen from Teen Wolf does it too. But I thought they’d do both a video for ya and show up to an event you’re throwing or something.

Reactions: RomanM

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohhh thanks. I certainly hopes he goes naughty & more nudity from him.