George Stults

redfield021767

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think he's what happens when you really really don't give a fuck about what other's think, with maybe a few exceptions for those close to him. Just a good-hearted dude, or at least that's what it seems like based off him and his friends social media (which, yeah, I know it's curated, but still). I say more power to the guy.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think he's what happens when you really really don't give a fuck about what other's think, with maybe a few exceptions for those close to him. Just a good-hearted dude, or at least that's what it seems like based off him and his friends social media (which, yeah, I know it's curated, but still). I say more power to the guy.
I agree with this. I actually think that more people should just be more open and free. Just like I think a lot of times, hell most of the time, everybody else is sticking with a specific persona that isn’t actually their own. And he seems to just be living his life and not giving a damn. And honestly that’s the best way to do different things. Don’t be fake just be real. I mean I get it in Hollywood you do have to do specific things to get noticed and all of that. But I like the people that don’t really care and just do whatever the hell they want and still end up famous.