George Stults

xanthis2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought I was being civil. Someone asked who told and I answered. Chad is, of course, free to do whatever he wants and tell anyone he wants to about this site. I've followed George on IG for a long time now and I frequently see them interacting in a friendly flirty manner so I know that it wasn't like Chad contacted him out of the blue and "tattled" on us. My claim of what I felt was sycophantic behavior was a personal opinion and that word choice came off harsh. For that, I apologize to Chad. I should have made it clear that I didn't think Chad was a bad person. Just the opposite. I'm on friendly terms with a few people who are featured on this site but unlike George, who gets a kick out of it, they might not be so easy going. Unless I felt like they were being slandered I wouldn't tell them to check out the site but that's a personal choice because like I said they don't share George's bawdy sense of humor.

Sorry if my tone came off as scolding or accusatory. I meant to state the downside of drawing attention to a board like this but it came off as more of a direct attack on Chad.

ChadCronin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought I was being civil. Someone asked who told and I answered. Chad is, of course, free to do whatever he wants and tell anyone he wants to about this site. I've followed George on IG for a long time now and I frequently see them interacting in a friendly flirty manner so I know that it wasn't like Chad contacted him out of the blue and "tattled" on us. My claim of what I felt was sycophantic behavior was a personal opinion and that word choice came off harsh. For that, I apologize to Chad. I should have made it clear that I didn't think Chad was a bad person. Just the opposite. I'm on friendly terms with a few people who are featured on this site but unlike George, who gets a kick out of it, they might not be so easy going. Unless I felt like they were being slandered I wouldn't tell them to check out the site but that's a personal choice because like I said they don't share George's bawdy sense of humor.

Sorry if my tone came off as scolding or accusatory. I meant to state the downside of drawing attention to a board like this but it came off as more of a direct attack on Chad.

I'm ready to move forward. I'm fine. George always gets a kick out of taking his own screenshots of private conversations and posting them when he finds something funny. He doesn't even tell people in advance. I did tell him to show his ace for you so he just posted some new videos on a post. Enjoy!