George Stults

ChadCronin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree. People are definitely barking up the wrong tree. He was joking around. He does that all the time. He loves that you guys take the bait. Enjoy the pics as I don't plan to comment anymore to nicely let you know that frontal is never coming ever on any site.

Reactions: Didydidit

ColeM1203

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree. People are definitely barking up the wrong tree. He was joking around. He does that all the time. He loves that you guys take the bait. Enjoy the pics as I don't plan to comment anymore to nicely let you know that frontal is never coming ever on any site.

The ass shtick is pretty much all George has left, right Chad? Later middle aged man who has, umm, “issues” that make him not viable for mainstream roles (actually never was). Geoff was always more successful and even that’s relative because Geoff isn’t successful. Two Colorado boys who worked their way to the bottom. Also, we both know George isn’t all that nice.

Reactions: Jashon King

Jus Me

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should enjoy this. George Stultz and Parker Young played brothers in a show called Enlisted. It was hilarious but didn't last long. I never thought the network never gave it the chance it deserved.

Loved that show...broke my heart when it was cancelled. Geoff Stultz is prettier, but I'm more attracted to George.