German Swimmer With Monster Dick

pereda

Legendary Member
Media
He totally gets off using hashtags like #big, #bigdig and #newcummer.

yeah and then he complains why people keep focusing on his cock and it’s not a major deal. He’s a psychopath at times. It’s like he’s upset he can’t show off anymore and gets mad at attention.

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah and then he complains why people keep focusing on his cock and it’s not a major deal. He’s a psychopath at times. It’s like he’s upset he can’t show off anymore and gets mad at attention.

My point exactly, and I feel he's not the only one who's like that. There are more guys out there who post bulge pics and/or even more revealing photos, but when you comment on their bulges and/or eggplants, they react just the way you described. If you asked me, I'd say they need to make up their minds; decide what they want, and think about whether they really want to face the consequences of their actions. In short, if you post bulge pics et c., be prepared to get dick-related comments on them.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
let us know what exactly he’s selling and if it’s worth it. Or PM to disclose that information. I would rather just pay a high subscription fee and have him go full frontal sex/jerk off. He’d make tons of money.
He’s a little bitch about content so I doubt he’d ever do all that.

Reactions: philerup