Get better guys with a 6-pack?

marwan80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, so with this new year, I decided that I am going to get a 6-pack.

Some stats:

1. I used to run (but not consistently) before new year's.
  2. I am 23 years old, 5'9".
  3. Before Jan 1, I used to eat fast food a lot whenever I travel (And I travel frequently).
  4. I eat very healthy whenever I am making my own meals.
  5. I weighed 158 lbs on the 1st.
  6. Correction: My body fat percentage was 11%. (Thanks for the correction guys!! I love how everyone is so critical in their readings of posts even online. Gay men never bull shit! We're just awesome :p)
So now, after a month, my weight is 153 lbs, and I speculate that my BMI has gone down to single digits.

I do sit-ups with an incline 60 times a day, Captain's Chair 45 times a day, Obliques 45 times a day, run 25 miles in a week with an avg of 8:35 per mile and Upper and Lower Body weight lifting every other day.

I no longer eat fast food, and no sodas. I've minimized drinking to only twice a month, and I do not eat carbs past 2 pm.

I guess I am getting impatient, but I still don't have my six pack. I speculate i need to lose just little few more pounds, and then gain them by building more muscle and toning my body up.

So, I'm doing all of this to get some good ass! I just ran the Half Marathon in Miami this last sunday, and the guys that I was sleeping with were all 6-pack dudes who are just the ultimate studs! I mean, I went: "Wow! I didn't know that I had such good game!".

To sum up my random thoughts, my question is, do guys like 6-packs? Do you think I'll get even better looking guys? Are other people obsessed with getting a six-pack as much as I am? I thought better do the winter practice to be ready for the summer!

PS: I need to change my nickname. My real name is Luke!

Last edited:

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A 6 pack is always welcome.

I am working on my too, and I definitely understand how impatient a person can get especially when they're doing everything right yet the results aren't there.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
I think dudes with 6-packs comand a certain amount of respect... they're proof that you're dedicated to the regime you use to maintain it and that you care about looking after yourself.
I myself dont really have one... but I'm very toned because of being involved in competetive sport from a very early age. But I dont put in any effort to maintain what I have, it just remains as it is. I think with me the hard works already been done and if I really wanted a proper 6-pack it would be pretty easy to do.

But good luck with the quest mate! Hope you get out of it what ur looking for :smile:

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most would find 6-packs to be really attractive. I have done incline sit-ups, obliques, crunches, and used weights when doing crunches and situps. For me, the weights have helped to most to get my ab muscles bigger. Either way, I haven't been able to get a really defined 6-pack, but I have a visble 4-pack. Just about every guy would love to get a 6-pack. You may or may not be able to get better looking guys. What helps you the most is confidence. Even if you don't fully develop a 6-pack, most can overlook that. You must have been doing something right, even without the 6-pack, to be getting the kind of guys you have been.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you're confusing BMI with Bodyfat percentage.......according to your stats your BMI is 23.3.

Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

EVERYONE loves a 6 pack and I work as hard as anyone to sort of have one(gets harder as we get older)

That's a LOT of ab work. My trainer has a little different take on abwork and it seems to be effective. Your abs are a muscle. Would you go and do 140 biceps curls in a day? Probably not. According to my trainer, the important part is to be truly "connected" to your abs while you work them so you're not using accessory muscles like hip flexors etc. It's taken me awhile to understand what he means. He tells me if you can do more than 12-15 reps in a row of any ab exercise, you aren't connected or the exercise is not hard enough. We do 3 12-15 rep sets of abs a day. 3 for upper, 3 for lower and 3 for obliques.I'm 51, 6 feet 175 with a 29 inch waist. At least for me, I'd rather do less, more effective abwork than the drudge of countless crunches.
The other part people leave out is diet and cardio, but you seem to have that covered. You can have a great 6 pack, but if it's hidden by a layer of Bodyfat, no one can see it. Good luck to you.

Now show us your abs so we can see...:)

Last edited:

marwan80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hahaha! I'm def encouraged even by these few posts. I've lived in the deep South for too long (Almost a year now!) and everyone around me thinks that I'm crazy!

When I was in Miami, I realized that the heroin chic look was the hit! haha

JGatsby

Experimental Member
Media
I think youre obsession with body image and physical attributes is sad. I'm sure that due to your age, those things seem important at the moment. Those that won't "get" with me because I only have a 4-pack are the exact people I hope to avoid.

marwan80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gatsby, that's harsh man! Like I said though, I'm kind of doing really well with the physical qualities I'm getting with my boys. But I just feel good every time I exercise - probably because I love getting high on endorphins.

But, my idea is: why not be fit when i'm young! right?

JGatsby

Experimental Member
Media
That's awesome! I think being physically fit is important for overall good health. It just sounded as if you were exercising in hopes of landing pretty boys. I find that off-putting.

D

deleted298367

I like 6-packs, and I want one myself, but I just don't want to work out.
(Didn't have time for it the last half year either)

Couldn't have said it better myself. lol.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Six pack's aren't for me, personally. I prefer my men to be a built more "stocky", a real man (no offense to the six pack brigade!).