getting deepthroated?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i recently was with a girl who was hell bent on deepthroating me.
i doubted that she could and i think she took it as a challenge.

i was game since i heard it was supposed to be "AMAZING"

it wasn't...she couldn't do it smooth so she slammed her head
to get it down her insanely closed throat.

that was not so amazing.

is this the usual technique, cram the ham?

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i recently was with a girl who was hell bent on deepthroating me. i doubted that she could and i think she took it as a challenge.

i was game since i heard it was supposed to be "AMAZING"

it wasn't...she couldn't do it smooth so she slammed her head
to get it down her insanely closed throat.

that was not so amazing.

is this the usual technique, cram the ham?
No its not the technique of an experienced person who knows how to suck a cock. Perhaps she went at it too excitedly without knowing how to progress. Someone going at it so crudely could well cut into your cock with their teeth. Be careful. I'm not a cock sucker so I can't advise on technique, but the times that I've been given oral, the person was able to breathe properly and had the throat aperture to take my 8" over the threshold and deep into their throat. A good cock sucker can keep his nose in my pubes for several seconds and just contract around my cock, then withdraw while sucking hard all the way out. That is "amazing". I hope you have better luck next time.

I wish I could find a woman that was hell bent on deepthroating me. I have never been deepthroated. And I am far from being a giant. I'm thinking the usual progression to such an undertaking is to slowly work up to it over time to avoid the gag reflex. Trying different positions that naturally open the throat. Working on breathing technique, etc.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been deepthroated... wouldn't say it's as good as some say... personally I prefer it when a woman goes nut on my head, ridge and frenum... thats what gets me going!

I do have a large urge to deepthroat though. Been trying to get the hang of it, but it doesn't seem to be working :(

cobrajet

Experimental Member
Media
I've only known one woman that really went out of her way to do this for me. I'm sure it aint easy, so don't blame the others. She would just work her way up to it, and at the point where she had been going for awhile would just push herself slowly down and I would slide all the way in. I'm about 8 1/2" long at longest (noticed I vary quite a bit depending just how aroused and hard). She said something now and then about practice paying off and could do it over and over without difficulty.

I had a chance to share her once with another good male friend. He was about the same size, with a little more girth. I suggested she show him her "trick", too. With a big grin on both their faces, sure enough she used the same approach and had her lips all the way down to the base of him. It was fun to watch her do it to someone else so I could get a better idea of her technique. Not suprisingly, it was her just having learned to relax her throat, as his cock was in way deeper than the back of her mouth.

Feels great - highly recommended - just don't expect every woman to be able to do it. Kind of like anal!

Likmbigger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had a girlfriend soon after high school who could do it, and it's a truly amazing feeling. I'm a pretty average 6.5 inches though. Not sure how much more she could have handled.

I've sucked my best bud a few times, and he's about 8.5, and believe me, it ain't easy getting down there. I'm willing to keep practicing though! ;)

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I pride myself on my throat skills, and not, cram the ham just isn't how it's done. You need to time your breathing, be able to deal with the gag reflex if you can't defeat it, and really put yourself in the position of the one being worked on. I've been told that my throat jobs are excellent, and I like to think it's because I know what feels good and I try to make sure my top is having the best time possible. I know my top's head and frenelum are the most sensitive, but clutching and stroking the shaft are enjoyable, too. His balls are often sensitive to licking and sucking, so they shouldn't be ignored. Basically, I work to massage his cockhead, fucking it with the bend in my throat while working the shaft with my lips and tongue. Lots of saliva, lots of noise. Occasionally when balls deep, I'll hold it there and use my tongue on his sack, which usually gets a rise out of him. It takes practice, and I personally have to deal with the gag reflex and just ride it out, but the end result is well worth it.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a chance to share her once with another good male friend. He was about the same size, with a little more girth. I suggested she show him her "trick", too. With a big grin on both their faces, sure enough she used the same approach and had her lips all the way down to the base of him. It was fun to watch her do it to someone else so I could get a better idea of her technique. Not suprisingly, it was her just having learned to relax her throat, as his cock was in way deeper than the back of her mouth.

Feels great - highly recommended - just don't expect every woman to be able to do it. Kind of like anal!

Oh, sweet memories! I had the same experience with a girl who was really into developing her skills and didn't mind being shared around. It took her about six months to perfect her style, but once she had, it was heavenly.

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been deepthroated maybe 3 or 4 times at most. It is an amazing thing to watch and for sure a turn on. I prefer to be throated in the last few strokes before I cum rather than throughout the session. A nice big load to the back of the throat is just more fun to me.

nowayzomg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Slammed her head down? :/

It's way more about relaxing throat muscles and controlling the gag reflex. Takes practice.

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I suppose this is one of the advantages of having a small penis (I'm just under 4" erect). Nearly all of the women I've been with have wanted to try deep-throating me. The typical comment is along the lines of, "I've been afraid to try it with other guys because they were bigger, but I think I could manage with you. Can I try?"

Only a couple of them had any trouble, as I usually don't reach the gag point in their throats.

hungnhangers

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My experience is a little different. I dated a guy whose length was average (6" hard) which often wasn't enough to get past the gag reflex area. So I tended to gag more with him than on others who were 8"+ (I was with a guy who is a bona fide 10" and that sucker seemed to go forever down my throat--to retract and swallow a 10 incher takes time!).
I've been throated about a handful of times (unfortunately never by a woman) and the best is when he can keep my cock in his throat while I'm cumming so there's not a trace of spunk anywhere....just cum breath.

barebear03

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Throating takes time and patience to learn, but oh my! the pleasure it delivers the person sucking an 8+ dick is so so good.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, cram the ham is not the way to do it. Way too much risk of injury to both partners.

I find DT goes the absolute best when my husband sticks his cock really far back in my throat, but not all the way in, and does this repeatedly, so that my throat starts to make a copious amount of a unique kind of thick mucus (it only seems to do this in response to repeated stimulation). Then, after my throat has loosened and lubed up, that is the time to take him.

It is still a tight fit for us, and I can't keep my back teeth completely out of contact with his cock no matter what I do, but I have never injured him (have never even left a mark with my teeth, let alone cut him).

Occasionally when engaging in Dominant/submissive play he has shoved his cock down my throat forcefully when I am not relaxed. It has been painful for both of us, but I think it gives him a rush. I'm glad he doesn't do this too often, though.

As to how I learned to deep throat, it was actually just sheer determination. I had never deep-throated a man before my ex-husband, and although his size wasn't too exceptional, he had a strong upward curve that made it impossible to DT him from a head-on position.

It wasn't until I joined this site and got some advice from the people here that I managed to DT my ex -- it turns out the best way to DT an upward-curved cock is to do it in a 69 position; once I got in the right position I was able to do it on the first try. I gagged a little but he still managed to come straight down my throat -- it was weird, my first time swallowing a load without getting to taste it at all!

My present husband is much thicker and although he is not curved, he is much harder to DT in any position because of his size. After some experimentation, though, we finally figured out the mucus thing (I know it sounds kind of gross, but it works) and things got better, even if it never got easy, and never will be.

I still have to fight with my gag reflex. I would love to see the day when this goes away.

stroker_ace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've been deepthroated quite a few times. it's hard to describe the sensation. i won't say it's 100% amazing and pleasurable, but as someone said above, it's super hot to watch it happen. sometimes it's even kind of uncomfortable or borderline painful. depends on the technique, position and experience of the deepthroater. no matter what though, it's hot when someone is so into you and your cock that they just wanna swallow the whole thing completely. a nice mixture of that, enthusiastic kissing, licking, and sucking all over the cock and balls and stroking with the hand makes for an amazing blowjob!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i've been deepthroated quite a few times. it's hard to describe the sensation. i won't say it's 100% amazing and pleasurable, but as someone said above, it's super hot to watch it happen. sometimes it's even kind of uncomfortable or borderline painful. depends on the technique, position and experience of the deepthroater. no matter what though, it's hot when someone is so into you and your cock that they just wanna swallow the whole thing completely. a nice mixture of that, enthusiastic kissing, licking, and sucking all over the cock and balls and stroking with the hand makes for an amazing blowjob!
You have a perfect cock for deep throating.