Getting hard on beach?

Closest thing for me was at Venice Beach a few years ago. First I pumped up at the beach gym and then went to the sand and dropped trou, revealing my tight speedos. As I was already feeling studly by being pumped up I had to fight getting a hardon most of the time! I like to lie back resting on my elbows to be able to check out what's happenin' on the beach and I made sure my cock was heading south in my suit. Every now and then my cock would starting growing a little and make it's way a little sideways, then I'd really have to concentrate because if I'd lie on my stomach i would've either shot off or it wouldn't have ever gone down!

I had on sunglasses so I could see whether my cock drew any attention, which it did, mostly by other males of course.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Laboy
me and my wife always go to the nudist beach near to us and often end up at the gay end in the dunes where you always find someone that likes to watch so we always give a good show for them male or female but mostly couples so in ansew to your question we just enjoy it
 
I like mesh gym shorts for the beach better than cotton boardshorts. The loose, mesh fabric is lighter and less restrictive. Semi hard-ons happen all the time, and it feels really good to just let it stretch out and get some air. Most people don't even notice; the ones who do are guys. l turn over if I get hard enough to sport an obvoius tent.
 
If I can, I just keep enjoying the view and enjoying the reaction. If it is family oriented, a quick turnover on the stomach and tan the back...I can continue to enjoy the view and no one is the wiser.
 
I go to nude beaches only. At first I was afraid of getting hard at watching all the naked people. I woudl cover up always. Now, I could care less. I let it get hard as a rock and lay back and enjoy the sun on my cock and enjoy showig it off
 
I would roll over so people could see my hard bulge and then I would rub it while nobody was looking and cum in my suit
 
At Haulover Beach in Miami, there is a black guy who my friends and I call "Horse." If you go to Haulover much, you know who I'm talking about. He has dredlocks, wears a t-shirt and a cockring. He walks down the beach with a full hardon all the time. You'll see him in the gay section, the couples section and the family section. He must take Viagra before he goes because I haven't seen him playing with his dick very much, but he's rock hard all the time. (Of course, wearing the cockring helps.)

It's a very nice sight to see.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Laboy
There is this guy who I've seen at Haulover several times:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beachbone/files/haulover_mike.avi

The group is beachbone, all about bone on the beach.

His shtick is to approach white women for suntan lotion massages and to spring up a rock hard boner that bounces as he massages them.

Have you seen him?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Laboy