Getting into a woman's mind...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having been cheated on and having a girl leave me for someone else after we were engaged, I do admit I have some insecurities.
it won't be helped by prying into the minute details of her past sexploits.
that will only make you feel worse...as proven by this thread.

if the past is having an impact on your now, a little therapy might be a good idea. emotional detox.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love the tags someone has been coming up with.

That said, I do agree with the others -- she didn't have intercourse with him. If you want to know more specific information such as how many people she's been in sexual situations with, just ask. All in all I don't think that's very productive though -- just enjoy each other in the here and now.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not purely semantics, and if you don't like it, encourage proper vocabulary usage at every opportunity. When most people use the word sex, they are referring strictly to intercourse, and not to other types of sexual contact. Oral sex is not intercourse. Attempting intercourse is not intercourse.

Bill Clinton dices it even finer. :tongue:

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
well to get into a woman's mind i would suggest writting the words logic, reason, acountability and up front planning on a piece of paper, tacking it to a wall and screaming "FUCK YOU!" to it every day for the rest of your life which won't be long enough cause they have 6 times the communication synamps we do and they live longer.

the heart of a woman is a deep warm beautiful thing that has boundless forgiveness and generosity...... her mind on the other hand is something i have not been able to grasp in a life time of a family full of them. only a woman could plot behind your back to leave you stranded in a house you bought for her to move in with your friend you took off the street and call the cops your mom and dad to keep you embarassed and handcuffed while she takes your emergancy cash, then a week later have sex with you and clean the house cause you looked so damn sad..... women are a mystery

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So ladies, what do you think is going on in a girl's head when I she does the following?
Prior back history, a girl I was dating said that she's only had intercourse with 2 guys, we'll call them A and B.
Sometimes I'd have problem fitting my penis into her and I mentioned maybe getting some lube to help him out down there, so I asked if she's ever had to use this before.
Her response is "heck no, except for this one guy C. He was too big and couldn't get it in"
So I guess what I'm asking is... Why would a girl tell me she's only had sex with 2 guys, but then I find out later that clearly there was a third that she TRIED to have sex with? How many others out there just couldn't get it in so she says they didn't have sex (she's a tight fit to begin with I'll admit)? Should I just shut up and ignore it?

First off, I'm not sure how old you both are, but 2 OR 3 is not that many guys, even if you're young - she told you about them, didn't she? You should be thankful she's not a slut and trust her and stop prying UNLESS you can't get past it, in which case, you should bring your doubts out into the open so she won't discover too late you do NOT trust her. In that case, things must be talked out.

If you're thinking about it, you wont ignore it, but maybe you also don't appreciate your girl. Is there enough caring in you to get past it, or can you truly not trust her because the relationship is not worth it to you?
You must decide. Jealousy is a emotional killer, a deal-breaker, and can lead to physical abuse - not ever good.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I guess what I'm asking is... Why would a girl tell me she's only had sex with 2 guys, but then I find out later that clearly there was a third that she TRIED to have sex with?
I tried to get into Princeton Univ. but didn't, therefore I do not say that I attended Princeton. Same thing here, give her a break.
How many others out there just couldn't get it in so she says they didn't have sex (she's a tight fit to begin with I'll admit)? Should I just shut up and ignore it?[/QUOTE] If the penis does not enter the vagina it's NOT sex! :rolleyes: :duh: Yes, you should shut up and ignore it because it's nothing. It's like getting upset because the circus didn't come to town. :confused:

Shut up and ignore it. She tried to have sex with him.. she couldn't. Therefore it doesn't count.[/QUOTE] Exactly.

couldn't get it in.
you count that as sex? because she doesn't.
No one in their right mind counts it. :cool:

I like how Capt. Hook from Disney's Peter Pan said it.
"There is nothing more dangerous in the world than a jealous female."
That may well be true, but the OP is a jealous male. Got a saying for that one? :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I guess what I'm asking is... Why would a girl tell me she's only had sex with 2 guys, but then I find out later that clearly there was a third that she TRIED to have sex with?
I tried to get into Princeton Univ. but didn't, therefore I do not say that I attended Princeton. Same thing here, give her a break.
How many others out there just couldn't get it in so she says they didn't have sex (she's a tight fit to begin with I'll admit)? Should I just shut up and ignore it?[/QUOTE] If the penis does not enter the vagina it's NOT sex! :rolleyes: :duh: Yes, you should shut up and ignore it because it's nothing. It's like getting upset because the circus didn't come to town. :confused:

Shut up and ignore it. She tried to have sex with him.. she couldn't. Therefore it doesn't count.[/QUOTE] Exactly.
couldn't get it in.
you count that as sex? because she doesn't.
No one in their right mind counts it. :cool:

I like how Capt. Hook from Disney's Peter Pan said it.
"There is nothing more dangerous in the world than a jealous female."
That may well be true, but the OP is a jealous male. Got a saying for that one? :wink:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"That may well be true, but the OP is a jealous male. Got a saying for that one?" :wink:

Yes I do:
"Trust no bitch, love no ho"
"You cant make a ho a housewife"
from Snoop Dog

Don't even ask, Ramsey. I've had guys that I don't count because they didn't last longer than a few strokes. Or it slipped in when we were fooling around and it didn't go further than that "oops."

I know it's insertion, but I can't count that as sex. I know guys don't understand this, so I don't tell them. But I do count my lesbian experiences.

Just ask for a rough estimate because that's the most honest account you're going to get anyway!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't even ask, Ramsey. I've had guys that I don't count because they didn't last longer than a few strokes. Or it slipped in when we were fooling around and it didn't go further than that "oops."

I know it's insertion, but I can't count that as sex. I know guys don't understand this, so I don't tell them. But I do count my lesbian experiences.

[B]Just ask for a rough estimate because that's the most honest account you're going to get anyway!

[/B]

Why ask how many people your partner has been with anyway? :confused: It doesn't prove anything and the men are never happy with the answer. Have you noticed it's always the men on this site who ask this stupid ass question? :irked:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so...you're saying that a woman who has had two sexual partners and one failed attempt is a ho?

interesting.
This has nothing to do with the first girl. Although it kind of still applies from one perspective. He trusted her words and it meant something totally different.

I was refering to the fact that this guy is all hurt because he has been cheated on. So now he has trust issues. You know, the guy that you say needs therapy for his insecurity issues.

If he follows this Snoop Dog philosophy, he could develop a thicker skin when it comes to issues like this.