Getting so annoyed

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finish yourself off with a vibrator after he cums. If I cum too soon I encourage her to finish herself off. Listening to her getting worked up usually gets me hard again in time to penetrate her just before she cums or my entering her makes her cum.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetie, this sounds like a job for behavior modification. And that's not an easy thing to do. But like Not_Punny said let him win Silver for a change and come in second. He's got to learn to please you first or else you never will be pleased.

I have had the exact same problem as you describe with my first husband. Unfortunately, we never managed to work it out, but at that time sex was less important to me as it is now, strange enough. My current husband is pre-trained, thank you ex-wife wherever you are, and always makes sure that I'm satisfied first. Unless it's "his" night: sometimes we have special evenings where it's all about him or all about me. Holy cow! It's completely random, but that makes it even more interesting.

I don't know what kind of relationship you have with your mate, but maybe a special night where you pleasure him might cause him to reciprocate. But I don't know what action you can take if he doesn't. The wait can be excruciating.

I guess it just comes down to communicating. Have you ever really talked it out? Have you told him how you wish to be pleasured? If you feel like you can't communicate this, then only counseling will help.

I hope you find your answer, Darling. Life is way too short to be searching for pleasure from someone else.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sweetie, this sounds like a job for behavior modification. And that's not an easy thing to do. But like Not_Punny said let him win Silver for a change and come in second. He's got to learn to please you first or else you never will be pleased.

I have had the exact same problem as you describe with my first husband. Unfortunately, we never managed to work it out, but at that time sex was less important to me as it is now, strange enough. My current husband is pre-trained, thank you ex-wife wherever you are, and always makes sure that I'm satisfied first. Unless it's "his" night: sometimes we have special evenings where it's all about him or all about me. Holy cow! It's completely random, but that makes it even more interesting.

I don't know what kind of relationship you have with your mate, but maybe a special night where you pleasure him might cause him to reciprocate. But I don't know what action you can take if he doesn't. The wait can be excruciating.

I guess it just comes down to communicating. Have you ever really talked it out? Have you told him how you wish to be pleasured? If you feel like you can't communicate this, then only counseling will help.

I hope you find your answer, Darling. Life is way too short to be searching for pleasure from someone else.

I agree completely. This sounds like a mixed bag of poor communication and possible ED. Whatever it is you both need to talk it out. And if you can't do it by yourselves then I would recommend a counselor to help mediate and keep things emotionally safe if he is scared to talk about it. If he has an issue with erections it is a very sensitive subject for men. Take care and I hope you resolve the issue.

thornm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow sorry to hear but i think you should do something about this like really what type of guy doesnt love getting his g/f /wife off, i always put my wife first and when she feels like it shes gets off more then one time. i dont even care if i do or not its all about her to me i love woman and respect what they want

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I agree completely. This sounds like a mixed bag of poor communication and possible ED. Whatever it is you both need to talk it out. And if you can't do it by yourselves then I would recommend a counselor to help mediate and keep things emotionally safe if he is scared to talk about it. If he has an issue with erections it is a very sensitive subject for men. Take care and I hope you resolve the issue.

There is not much I can add to this. I completely agree. If he refuses to talk about it, I would then go to counseling on your own. Sometimes a therapist or a psychiatrist can help even if it's just you that's going. It can't hurt, it can only help.

I hope you find some answers, sweetheart. :hugs: