Getting so annoyed

ohmy_1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so sexually frustrated. I love sex but it is very frustrating for me.. Just when I start really getting into it he cums and then is completly done,usually rolls over and goes to sleep. Myself I was just getting started and then he is done and I end up being hornier than when I started and I end up just suffering because there is no way he is gonna finish getting me off . I almost feel like im married to AL Bundy if it lasts more than 10 mins im lucky. Myself I could go for hours but he is the minute man. I have talked to him about this and it is about as good as talking to a brick wall. I have been with him for 20 yrs I am 34. It has been like this for the last 17 yrs.Also doesnt help that right now I am ovulating and all I can think about is sex non stop. Any suggestions welcome ~Frustrated in IL..

MarinerDNA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have him jerk off about an hr before you start having sex.

Really though it sounds like he's just trying to get his. Are you getting any foreplay?

ohmy_1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We do foreplay. (Also to mention he also has times where he has trouble getting it up). I have told him that he should go to the doctor but he wont because he is embarrassed. So it has continued this way for a very long time but omg I swear I feel as though my Vagina might just explode one day because it isn't getting it's needs met! LOL

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it hasn't changed in 17 years, it won't ever change.

Find a new guy if sex us that important. It was for me, which is why I'm on my third marriage. (Knock on wood, hope this one lasts.)

If he's got other assets that make him worth keeping, go to counseling so you can discover why he really doesn't like fucking as much as you.

Good luck either way, it's tough.

MarinerDNA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
would finishing yourself off with a vibrator or some toy when he's done suffice? My ex would do that on the rare occasion I came too quick or didn't finish her off.

HornyToad11

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I often start by bringing my wife to climax by hand. When she has recovered (usually after a few minutes), I enter her and take my time. My wife does not like the idea of toys, so this really works for us, as she is not often in the mood for sex. I hope this helps!

Last edited:

ohmy_1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
would finishing yourself off with a vibrator or some toy when he's done suffice? My ex would do that on the rare occasion I came too quick or didn't finish her off.
I have done that on occasion but i dunno just isn't the same . Would love to be completly satisfied without the use of the ol BOB....

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep suggesting a counselor for both of you. He needs to get over the embarrassment, or the suffering will continue or worsen. I'm not a counselor, but was thinking some ED medication may help him last longer. Perhaps he is afraid he won't last, so he hurries up the orgasm.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree that he needs to get over his embarrassment issues. Your satisfaction is just as important as his. Relationships take work and he needs to do his part.

I hope this gets resolved for you soon.

*hugs*

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should be annoyed.

He should work with you. I can't imagine he's a good partner in other ways if he can't be a good one in the bedroom...

It should be 50/50 in all relationships. You should at least be somewhat satisfied here, and it seems like he doesn't even care that you are not.

These two said exactly what I was thinking.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A friend of mine have exactly the same problem, her husband of almost 20 years just can't go on for more than 2 or 3 minutes and he is done. She gets really frustrated and always complain to me about her none existent sex life. She tried to convince him to see a doctor but he refuse, he wont even use a vibrator on her. One day she told him that she feels like a toilet just for him to cum. I really feel sorry for her and I told her to find someone just to have sex with.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, my heart goes out to both of you. You for the frustration you're feeling; him for the pain and disappointment of being unable to satisfy his woman. I'll bet he's experiencing a LOT of hurt and performance anxiety.

Dealing with this in a loving and caring fashion is VITAL. He is, apparently, incapable of sustained penetration -- so it's not fair for you to expect to "get off" this way. And I'm sure half the reason he rolls over after sex is because he is ashamed and embarrassed. (The other half of the reason is that many men really DO lose interest in sex after cumming, and you only hurt yourself if you take it personally.)

My suggestion is to have no penetration -- ZERO penetration -- until YOU get off, and then you can ride his pole until he get's off.

Personally, I love being fucked after orgasm. Extends the big O forever.