Gianluigi Volti

TanBottomBoi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the sex video that he made that was never released. The one where the photos with the woman were posted. He is tied up and blindfolded, then she unties him and he fucks her. Johnny Cockfill had filmed it but he said he never released it because it wasn't that great. I paid for the vid cause I wanted it really bad, so he sent it to me, many files because he never edited it together.

siomay_batagor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have the sex video that he made that was never released. The one where the photos with the woman were posted. He is tied up and blindfolded, then she unties him and he fucks her. Johnny Cockfill had filmed it but he said he never released it because it wasn't that great. I paid for the vid cause I wanted it really bad, so he sent it to me, many files because he never edited it together.
Please share it to this forum

siomay_batagor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Charmbracelet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No wonder I couldn't find anything but some pictures of this video! Could you please share this video?