Gideon Yago leaves MTV

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just going to post a prerequisite "Facts, info, pics" thread about MTV news member Gideon Yago because I've loved him since he appeared on my screen seven years ago, but to my chagrin I read this:

Gideon Yago Leaves Mtv, I'm sending my resume!

It literally made my heart sink into my chest. Well, not really, but I'm gonna miss seeing his sexy, Jewish, horn-rimmed glasses wearing ass.

Anyway, here's a couple of pics of Gideon, and not to fear (anyone who feels the way I do about intelligent hipsters) Gideon's movin' to LA!

Maybe I'll get to meet him in person, and then give a report about his stats.

Attachments

redheadguy73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, who knows. He was very close friends with David Bloom, before his unexpected death in Iraq. That's doesn't necessarily confirm or deny anything. Gideon has always struck me as one of those "hard to read" guys. He certainly comes across as open-minded and progressive. Here's hoping he's family. If not, what a great ally to have for the community.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I remember correctly, he did a spot on MTV about getting tested for STDs and HIV. When the results came back he was sitting in the doctor's office and they said, "You're all clear." Gideon then said to the camera, "You hear that ladies?"

My heart broke a little.

I want to bury my face in his... well... there are a lot of places on that hot guy!