Gingerhung

sekretadmirer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, do the guys at work have any idea that you packing all that underneath those work pants? If so, I'd bet they would be trying to take a peek every chance they got!!

D_Manny_Petty

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thank you for the comments EVERYONE!!!! :biggrin1: I wouldn't know about "the girls" loving my cock but my girlfriend does love it! and perfect :tongue: far from it. as far as the buldge goes it all depends...If im back in the shop and im not wearing a belt and my shirt is untucked its somewhat hard to tell. When I have a belt and my shirt is tucked in, yes it is noticeable.:smile:thanks again for all the great comments!

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
Holy Sh*t.....those pics are so damn HOT!!!! I just blew a load looking at them :) Your girlfriend is sooo lucky! Lord....your soft cock and balls look sooo damn big and thick.....I would love to own a pair of your underwear just knowing your beautiful big cock and balls were in them :)

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
You are so damn perfect...that you're beautiful!!!! I love the pic of your backside showing that hot ass and huge cock and really big balls...."Thank you for sharing your beautiful body"!