Girl Called Me Little

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always been fairly happy with my dick size, and I've never had a girl complain before in my life, except for it being too big. Anyway, a certain girl just left my apt. a few hours ago... complaining... well, not complaining... but, when I mentioned my size, she said I was the smallest she'd ever had. I really can't imagine this, but... I'm slightly depressed/mostly pissed off now.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been fairly happy with my dick size, and I've never had a girl complain before in my life, except for it being too big. Anyway, a certain girl just left my apt. a few hours ago... complaining... well, not complaining... but, when I mentioned my size, she said I was the smallest she'd ever had. I really can't imagine this, but... I'm slightly depressed/mostly pissed off now.

heh, I fucking hate it when girls say shit like that to gain some imaginary ground because of their inferiority complex. If you really were her smallest, she's fucking LOOSE... because you're far from small.

2manyhardons

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
heh, I fucking hate it when girls say shit like that to gain some imaginary ground because of their inferiority complex. If you really were her smallest, she's fucking LOOSE... because you're far from small.

i totally agree, you are far from being small. i mean i would kill to have your size

Tell her to go jump in the lake. Chicago's always needed a tunnel to Michigan.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well..when they are fucking horses and into bextiality what do you expect?
Dude...you are NOT small....by any stretch of the imagination....give the bitch some glasses

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Now I see how women (who want to get with me) feel when I tell them that they're too small in the breast department. :rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry, you weren't. Instead of wasting your energy contemplating that, think about why she felt compelled to insult you.
After viewing his pics I wondered the same thing. If the OP is the smallest Chicago has to offer, I am packing my bags and moving to the windy city. :biggrin1: Either she has been phenomenally lucky, or she is a liar. My money is on the latter.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, a few points here...

1) You are NOT small.

2) This girl was lying.

3) Did you hear the echo or the semi horn when she spread her legs?

4) If you are small, thank yor lucky stars you didn't hit that. I mean you could have been lost and never found in the great caverns.

This girl is a garden tool (AKA HO). Sleeping with her would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway and you are probably all the better for her leaving. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After viewing his pics I wondered the same thing. If the OP is the smallest Chicago has to offer, I am packing my bags and moving to the windy city. :biggrin1: Either she has been phenomenally lucky, or she is a liar. My money is on the latter.

Well Chicago is known for it's sausage. :wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel sorry for the girl -- what a life she must have had!

Seriously, she must have had HORRIBLE parents -- how else could she have learned such terrible manners? And she must have horrible self esteem to have "chopped down" a man's manhood for no good reason.

Wow. I hope she never has kids. Think of what she'd do to the poor little critters.

- - - - - -

Ranting aside, she's not the one for you. There are plenty of women who'd adore your dick. :wink:

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, simply say to her, in mock dejection of her remark-
"I hear they found Amelia Earhart's plane in your vag-Maybe Hoffa's in there , too!"

I usually try to take the high road on matters like this, but bro, at 8.25 , she is so full of shit, it's probably what stretched her out in the first place.
You are NOT small-maybe she's been doing the donkey-show set in Tijuana or something to say some stuff like that- She's just using your misery to make herself feel better.

Don't sweat her.