Girls with landing strip visible above bikini line/panties

job126

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps a bit weird and/or niche, but what the hell. I've always been into landing strips (or other 'kept' forms of pubic hair) and the idea of seeing a hot chick's pubes sticking out of her bikini is one of my things. Not looking for massive unkempt bushes; that's cool but not what I'm after here. I kinda think of it as the equivalent of a guy's happy trail... but for some reason, it's socially unacceptable to see a woman's pubes.

Bonus points for big tits, amateur, non-bbw, etc. Candid would also be great, but unfortunately that usually just means creep shots which is no bueno.

Here's hoping this is someone else's fetish and there's some huge repository I've never been able to find by searching online!

Thanks for any replies regardless!

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Finally! Found her name!!! Insta / Twitter / Google

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Kissa.Margo :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

As it stands right now she is undoubtedly in my eyes the Queen Goddess of "Showing Landing Strip Above Bikini Line"

Only way this Russian bombshell gets any better is with bigger perfect fake tits, or letting that amazing strip become happy trail up to her belly button for us pubes fetish'ists :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

FDgWEJMXIAYLHyW.jpg
FEU1LRqXMAcYGAt.jpg
FFiIUrlXwAIKhUX.jpg
FFWhzYAX0AMxxgs.jpg
FIrJn3SXsAc0lua.jpg
Kissa-Margo_290921_01a-758x1023.jpg
Kissa-Margo_290921_01b.jpg
Kissa-Margo_290921_01c.jpg
Kissa-Margo_290921_02a-758x1137.jpg
Kissa-Margo_290921_01f.jpg