Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would like to know two things about him:
1) If this penis and/or this glans are, let's say, "family heirlooms"...............:no_mouth:
2) When he had phimosis surgery, and for what reason.
He made a comment in the past that his dad's cock was a lot bigger than his, and I can tell you with almost 100% certainty that his one brother is hung like a horse, probably bigger than Girth. He's much taller than Girth, has huge hands and feet, shows a big bulge, and his facial features scream "huge dick". When you know, you know.

gbrooks9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He made a comment in the past that his dad's cock was a lot bigger than his, and I can tell you with almost 100% certainty that his one brother is hung like a horse, probably bigger than Girth. He's much taller than Girth, has huge hands and feet, shows a big bulge, and his facial features scream "huge dick". When you know, you know.
I ask him if huge dick runs in the family and he said he doesn't know for sure but he imagine it does. LOL.

• Love
Reactions: Sobek

Sobek

Legendary Member
Media
I ask him if huge dick runs in the family and he said he doesn't know for sure but he imagine it does. LOL.
Where did Girth make this statement?
I was curious about his brother, he could have a topic here on the site... No wonder Conner Habib was in love with him, the GB was actually his "consolation prize", I'm just wondering... who knows He gets excited and does an OF too...
It's funny that I mentioned these same facts here and my comment was misinterpreted, as if I were urging them to practice that word that starts with "i".
Look that:
1000001505.jpg
1000001506.jpg

gbrooks9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was curious about his brother, he could have a topic here on the site... No wonder Conner Habib was in love with him, the GB was actually his "consolation prize", I'm just wondering... who knows He gets excited and does an OF too...
It's funny that I mentioned these same facts here and my comment was misinterpreted, as if I were urging them to practice that word that starts with "i".
Look that:
View attachment 131765131 View attachment 131765161
If you're asking about mine, it's in his OF PMs. As I've said before, he's very responsive to PMs.

PopularTongue

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Look that:
View attachment 131765131 View attachment 131765161
Wait...... this is Girth!!!!!! Omg!!!!

Reactions: DiveDown

gbrooks9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is great he came back from retirement, well sort of.
Happy we can enjoy and he still looks fab! :p
Yep. And although he retired more than a decade ago, there are scenes from that era that's new to me. Like this rare one in which he kissed his partner:

x.com