Girth increasE?

SkinnyCock69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sup everyone......im barely 7 inches X 5inches....not to concerned with my length but i really want to increase my girth....any suggestions?

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clamping, its the only way to pack on some serious girth.
check out thunders place.net or .com, try both, follow the directions and don't hurt yourself.

clamping works, i do it 5 days on 2 days off
good luck

spid3r4ever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got almoust half inch of girth in 1 month of jegling ... you have to be persisten and keep your schedule .. try it out .. and see if you get any results

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

spid3r4ever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good idea :) Here's a routine to get you started: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

After the basic course, there are advanced girth exercises like "squeezes" that you can do that are much more effective than the jelq for adding pure girth.

That's one of the routines that i am using Big Al .. but i am trying not to use same rutine every time so that way i will shock my tissue at every session .. i shell check my results in time and see if this will work .. till now works pretty good . I will change exercise when i will stop growing ;)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's one of the routines that i am using Big Al .. but i am trying not to use same rutine every time so that way i will shock my tissue at every session .. i shell check my results in time and see if this will work .. till now works pretty good . I will change exercise when i will stop growing ;)

The beginner phase is designed to strenthen your penis and familiarize yourself with the exercises. Growth is actually secondary at this point, and "shocking the tissues" shouldn't be the goal so early. Remember, safety first is paramount in PE- you only have one penis.

spid3r4ever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed but what matters the most its the amount of pressure that you put on the penile tissue . At least that is what i think it is ... so taking it slowly is protecting your penis as well.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed but what matters the most its the amount of pressure that you put on the penile tissue . At least that is what i think it is ... so taking it slowly is protecting your penis as well.

In the beginner phase, what matters most is learning how to do the exercises and learning what your individual tolerances are. You won't be able to do that if you're constantly changing the exercises.

spid3r4ever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the beginner phase, what matters most is learning how to do the exercises and learning what your individual tolerances are. You won't be able to do that if you're constantly changing the exercises.

Well isn't changing the exercises in order to find the ones that suits best for you it's the thing? that could be the same thing with tolerances as well. i am not that sure that every exercises gives same results to everyone ... just a point of view.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well isn't changing the exercises in order to find the ones that suits best for you it's the thing? that could be the same thing with tolerances as well. i am not that sure that every exercises gives same results to everyone ... just a point of view.

The beginner phase isn't the time to experiment- it's a time to learn and adapt your penis to the stresses of penis enlargement exercises. That's why you'll note that the progression sequence listed in the beginner's routine is an increase in frequency and not so much intensity/volume (you only go up to a prescribed amount of reps).

Without experience, you have no way of gauging whether or not an exercise works for you. I've selected these particular exercises for the beginner's routine because they're not too intense and they'll give you a great overall PE workout hitting all of the major structures of the penis.

The feedback that you get from the beginner's routine will help you to decide which exercises to choose once you get to the advanced stages. Some men do very well continuing with simple jelqs and stretches, while others need something different to stimulate growth.

One thing you'll learn is a that PE exercises can't always be judged by "feel". Sometimes, a PE exercises that feels great or gives you a pumped feeling doesn't do anything for real size gains. The measureable gains are what counts.

Once you have experience with various PE exercises and how they affect you, you'll be able to come up with your own specialized routines.

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monster how does the hardwear fit and feel?

It's really a great ring.
Just pull the trigger and get one, you wont be disappointed, neither will she.
It makes me so hard and fat + it really pops out all my ridges and veins.
sometimes when wearing it i reach down and I'm surprised by how big it feels.
Get one